The Explanation

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju..........

Godzilla was just about to charged into the creature when he heard a weird sound coming from the speakers and all over Academy City. Mikoto fired one of her lighting at the AIM Burst arms but it didn't grow back. The sound must be the treatment program. Uiharu did it.

"Sorry about this." Said Mikoto with a smirk on her face as lightning was surrounding her.

"But it is game over now!" She launched all of her lighting attacks at the creature causing its skin to be burn and letting go of Mikoto

"I guess it is over." Said Mikoto.

"Don't think about that now! That thing isn't down just yet." Said Kiyama as she was walking towards the fight.

The AIM Burst slowly got back up. "Their must be a nucleus that must keeping the creature together. Find it and destroy it." Said Kiyama.

The Aim Burst turn its attention to Godzilla and roared at him for one last fight to the finish. Godzilla roared back as he accepts.

The AIM Burst morph its long tentacles to create a large hand and punch Godzilla in the face. Their was then a low humming sound. 

The AIM Burst turn around slowly to see Godzilla tail rising in the air. The tip of Godzilla spikes on his tail began to glow blue. The AIM Burst turn around to see Godzilla standing back up as the glow began to slowly climb to the top of Godzilla neck. Godzilla took a huge breath and let out his atomic breath at the AIM Burst.

The AIM Burst used a force field to block it but the atomic was so powerful that it broke through the force field and hit the AIM Burst right in the stomach

The AIM Burst used a force field to block it but the atomic was so powerful that it broke through the force field and hit the AIM Burst right in the stomach. The AIM Burst then was pushed back. Godzilla grabbed the AIM Burst mouth and force it open as Godzilla released another Atomic breath into the creatures mouth causing everything inside of it to be burn to ashes and separated the AIM Burst head from its body. Including the nucleus that was keeping the AIM Burst together.