The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 2

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju.................

Its skin and its body began to mutate and change. The spikes on its back began to look like maple leaf spikes. Its suddenly grow arms and it tail got longer. Its body size increased twice whats it used to be. IT got rid of the gills and its head is got a lot more teeth. Shin Godzilla Third Form.

 Shin Godzilla Third Form

'Uh-oh' Thought Godzilla

Shin Godzilla then roared straight in the sky. That roar almost sound like Godzilla roar but a little bit different.

Shin Godzilla then sudden charged right at Godzilla and used its head to bit on its arms. Godzilla was able to doge before Shin Godzilla could lade its attack on him. Godzilla try to slash at his foe but its tail suddenly wrapped around his hand and launch him forward farther in the city.

Shin Godzilla then look behind him to see that its back is glowing red. Shin Godzilla then roared one last time at Godzilla before turning around and running back into the ocean and disappearing.

To human perspective, they might think that Shin Godzilla is leaving forever, but from Kaijus perspective, it actually means, 'This is only the beginning Godzilla. I will return and when I do, you and human kind will be a crushed under my foot.'

'I hope you return you jerk. There can only be one Godzilla and that is me. I will protect human kind and the planet with my last breath.' Thought Godzilla. It was Godzilla job to protect the balance of nature and protect the humans.

Godzilla then slowly return to the sea without stepping on any building and swim away far enough so no one can see him turn back into normal.

When he came back to shore, he was heading to the prime minister in Tokyo. He want to know what this creature is and how to defeat it before fighting it again.

-------------------------------------------

A few hours later................

"Excuse me. Can I see the prime minister or someone that works with him?" asked Danny. He was talking to someone who is at the lobby at a counter.

"Of course kid. One Second." said the lobby person. She picked up a phone and quietly talk into it. After a few minutes she hang up.

"The Prime Minister is busy at the moment but eh sent Rando to meet you." Said the Lobby Person.

"Thanks." Danny then waited in the chairs for this Rando person to meet him. 

"Hello." Said a man voice behind Danny. Danny turn around to see a man in a suit with a tie and with short black hair. Rando Yaguchi.