Orga The Kaiju Alien Part 2

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju...........

The rock slowly float in the air. It then began to spin slowly to really fast. Godzilla had to move over to were a group of people are and shield them from incoming lose piece of the space rock.

When it stop spinning, its true form was revealed. It was a alien space ship that its shape looks like a vaguely bullet-like pod, with a white undercarriage and blue fuselage. It also has a cannon like weapon on its left side. It is the Millennian UFO.

It seemed to float there for a while

It seemed to float there for a while. It then slowly turn its attention to Godzilla. From deep inside of it, its computers began to scan him from from the bones to the DNA of Godzilla.

'What is it doing? Why is it just floating there?' Thought Godzilla.

The computer of the alien space ship can't seem to find a reason why this creature would protect the humans that are too small and weak to stand up to giant beings. The UFO began to charge up its cannon and fired at Godzilla. Godzilla took the blast head on and refusing to even move a inch. If he did move, the humans behind him would get killed.

When the energy blast from the UFO stop after about 30 seconds, a huge smoking wound was on Godzilla chest. Godzilla then fell to his knees and then fell down to he water. Both the citizens and the military was shocked that some weird UFO was able to bring down the mighty Godzilla.

The UFO then began to move toward the city. It flew at such high speed that is made such hard turns when it flew around the tallest buildings. People were panicking and running around on the streets. It then stop at the center of Tokyo as it hovered over a large building and just float there.

All the citizens began to panic of what will happen to them. And with Godzilla knocked out, what will the military do?

================

Nighttime........

After Godzilla was hit by that ships laser cannon to protect the humans, the alien ship was still floating on top of one of the buildings in Tokyo.

The people of Tokyo were ordered to evacuate the city at once. The military and the government believed that things were about to get crazy. No body can blame them, after the incident with Shin Godzilla, the military doesn't have the fire power yet to face against Kaijus or aliens.

After healing his wounds in the past hours, Godzilla slowly open his eyes. He began to slowly get back up. Godzilla rubbed the area on his stomach where the blast hit him. Even though it is fully healed, he could still feel the pain.

'Man, that energy blast was really powerful.' Thought Godzilla.

"Yeah, I mean that was one powerful blast. Why do you think it was blasting at us? "  asked Danny as he was communicating with Godzilla inside his mind.