Wendigo City Part 2

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju............

A sound of someone walking the snow came behind him. Danny turned around to see two figures.

"Who's there?" asked Danny as he charged at the two. He went for the one on the left. But that one caught his punch like it was no big deal. The other one throw what looks like a talisman at Danny chest which send him flying backwards into a car, which causes its alarms to go off. Danny slams his hands on the car and the car alarms went off.

"Who are you two?" asked Danny.

"Kid, trust us. You are going to need our help to figure out what happened here in this city." Said the person on the left, which by the sounds of his voice is a man. The man stood into the light of the street light to reveal himself.

He was a mild age man with tons of weapons like guns and assault riffles on his belt and on his back. His hair color is black. He has a x mark scar over his left eye. He wears a brown leather coat with military pants. His eye color is brown.

"You want to know what happened kid? You really want to know what happened to the people of Academy City?" asked the person on the right which happens to be a woman voice.

The woman revealed herself to be a shrine maiden. She has long black hair with a belt that has holsters on each side that carries her paper talisman. She has blue eyes.

"Ask them!" as she pointed behind Danny. Danny then heard growling and snarls coming form behind him. He slowly turned around to see something he never thought he get see. A group of creatures that are humanoid with monster characteristics. The each have pointy ears, horns that point straight up, grey white fur with a tail. The Wendigos!

 The Wendigos!

"Oh boy." Said Danny as he was not liking where this is going. Academy City was gone, now it is home to Wendigos. They made Academy City, into Wendigo City. If this where an anime, a afterimage of a large Wendigo would appear above the city, laughing evilly.

==========================================

With unknown being...............

Somewhere in the now Wendigo City, the same mysterious being was siting on a throne made of destroyed car parts and tree branches.

A single Wendigo came up to him. This Wendigo bowed to him. The Wendigo growled in their own language of three new humans has entered the city.

"Tell me my loyal servant. Why should I be worried about this three humans? This city is all ready under our control. What can these humans do to stop the Wendigo's?" said this mysterious being as he somehow can speak in the human language. The Wendigo stood silent as it can't think of the best answer to respond back.

"It doesn't matter what they do. They can't stop the Wendigo uprise! Soon, after we are done with this city, the world will be ours for the taking. And no one can stop me! Hahahaha. HAHAHA. HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Laughed this new foe as he was 100% sure nothing can stop him.