Godzilla VS AIM Burst

Last time on Academy City Kaiju......

Danny was starting to get nervous. If he keep using more of his power, he might get found out that he has the spirit of Godzilla in him. Even worse, they might try to study or experiment on him while having him locked away. He is trying to figure out a plan but that thought was cut off when a punch of yellow energy beams stuck in his chest causing him to be set flying backwards. As soon as he stood up, he was lifted in the air by an invincible force and was thrown underneath the bridge.

Before he crashed to the ground, a person caught him just in time while in mid air. The person caught Danny in her arms and landed perfectly to the ground. The person helped Danny to stand up. That person was Mikoto Misaka. "Are you okay?" asked Mikoto.

"Yeah but, why did you save me? Aren't you at least surprise of what I am?"asked Danny as he was pointing out the parts that look like Godzilla.

"Yes I am but at the same time, happy. Before I never got the chance to say thank you for saving me. But thanks for saving me from that big bug like creature from stomping on me." said Mikoto Misaka.

"Your welcome." Said Danny. After he said that, a huge part of the bridge broke apart and Kiyama was falling towards the ground. She landed without and injury's.

"Is that really all you got? I would have thought someone with your kind of power would be more of a challenge." taunted Kiyama.

Danny jumped into the air to attack her. He then used the pull of the gravity to do a body slam. Even though his attack was blocked, it still give him enough time for Mikoto Misaka to do her part.

While Kiyama wasn't looking, Mikoto Misaka grabbed her from behind and shocked her. When the shocking was done, Mikoto had a surprise look on her face. What Danny didn't know is that Mikoto is looking into the memories of Kiyama.

When Mikoto let go of Kiyama, She fell to the ground. She then stood up and talk about that she didn't know about that her students were being used to study out of control espers. She try to report it to Ant-Skill but was turned down 23 times.

"The whole city can hate me, I don't care. Nothing is going to stop me now form saving those children." She said before falling to the ground again. Just then, a huge white with a blue like jelly see through inside of it with a halo on its head began to form above Kiyama. It also had red eyes. The AIM burst.

 The AIM burst

"This is bad." Said Danny before gulping in fear. The new creature roared at both Mikoto and Danny.

-----------------------------

Mikoto fired her lighting at the creature. The AIM burst turn its back when the attack landed on it. Mikoto was shocked and confused why did it do that. 

Her answered was cleared when it got bigger and grow arms on its back and the arms on its front got longer and have five fingers.