Godzilla vs Space Kaijus Part 2

Last time on Academy City Kaiju.......................

"Long ago, a mad scientist discovered a piece of your flesh that was washed on a beach. He used this discovery to create new life and duplicate it. He was about to sent out multiple of his creations out into space so it can grow and evolve beyond human expectation. However, your friend Danny, his parents stop him from sending all but one! That one creation got attached on to a space crystal which both got sucked into a black hole. The combined events mutate it into Spacegodzilla." Said Monster X.

Godzilla stood silent and parts of his body were shaking from anger but he is not the only one. Deep inside his mind, Danny was shacking and angry at the same time. As he was silent, Monster X begin to walk a little it closer to Godzilla.

"My second question. Did Spacegodzilla killed Danny parents? Was he the one responsible for the deaths?" asked Godzilla. This caused Monster X to stop walking towards Godzilla.

"Yes. Even though he has no connections with his creator, he did feel happy for getting revenge of those who almost stopped his birth." Said Monster X.

If someone can see someone aura then they would see Godzilla aura skyrocketing to the sky! Both Danny and Godzilla are so angry right now from the information they just got, it is talking all he can do just to hold it in.

"My last question. What is his endgame? What is Spacegodzilla plan?" asked Godzilla.

"Who can say? All he told us that he wanted to buy him time for something. But I think he wanted to see if you are worthy of facing him. What ever he is planning for you, you better not hold back. Just like we are going to you. Gigan, Desghidorah, give him hell!" order Monster X.

Both Gigan and Desghidorah began to charge at Godzilla. Gigan was the first to strike but when he raised his left hook to strike Godzilla, Godzilla caught it with just his left hand and ripped the hook off Gigan left hand. Gigan roared in pain. Before he could strike back for what Godzilla just did to him, Godzilla used the hook he has in his hand to slice off Gigan robotic head.

Gigan body then fell to the ground lifeless. Desghidorah then came from behind Godzilla. before Desghidorah could unleashed a fire breath attack, Godzilla throw the hook at Desghidorah chest which caused him to fall forward. Godzilla ran towards Desghidorah and took the hook out of Desghidorah body and sliced all three heads, and which killed Desghidorah within seconds.

Monster X clapped his hands at the display of power he just saw. "Bravo, bravo. I never seen someone who is so powerful can use other kaijus parts as weapons. You truly are worthy to face me." He said to Godzilla. Godzilla glares at Monster X with fury and rage burning inside of his eyes.

Godzilla throw the Gigan hook away into a damage building which collapse completely. The fury of Godzilla is just about to be show to the world. Will Monster X be able to handle this unbelievable fury or does he have a few tricks up on its own?

==========================================

Somewhere in space...................

Spacegodzilla is watching of what just happened to Gigan and the other space Kaiju. Spacegodzilla is not only anger of that he has one last powerful space kaiju to battle Godzilla, he also of what Monster X did.

"THAT IDIOT!" roared Spacegodzilla as he destroyed a crystal on his left with his tail club. "I WANTED TO BE THE ONE TO REVEAL THAT INFO TO HIM!