Wendigo City Part 5

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju.....

"The power I wanted is to have access to all the Wendigos Esper powers that are under my command and use them however I want. Meaning, I have evolved to have every Esper power from every person in Academy City under my control as well. Basically, I am like a god now. " Said Wendigo King before he kicked Danny in the head causing him to be sent flying towards another tree.

"You...might have all the power in your hands but that doesn't mean you know how to USE IT!!" Said Danny as he released a massive Atomic Breath at Wendigo King at close range. Danny closed his mouth and when the dust settled, the Wendigo King was not affected by it. Not even a scratched on him. "What!?" Yelled both Mikoto and Danny.

"I told you what this eye can do but I guess you forgot." Said Wendigo King. He then grabbed Danny by the neck and lifted him up. "You and Godzilla might have faced strong foes in the past ever since the day you bonded with him but you are not at strong as me!" said Wendigo King.

Wendigo King then throw Danny at a huge bolder. When his back landed hard on it, Danny cough up a massive amount of blood. The Wendigo King walked over to him and punched him hard in the stomach. Danny then cough up even more blood. Mikoto was look in horror as the only strongest person she knows is getting beaten so easily. Danny got back up and went straight for the leader. He transformed his arms into Godzilla arms and begin punching like hell at Wendigo King. But the leader didn't even felt it. It just tickled him. He then just flicked Danny in the head and make him fly into the air and crashed near Mikoto. Danny slowly got back up as he was now have blood leaking out of his arms. His T-shirt has some holes and damages on it. Danny was breathing hard now. The Wendigo King walked over to Danny as he was getting tired of this fight.

"I am bored of you now. Have a nice cold sleep." Said Wendigo King. He raised his left hand to he made Danny be completely covered in ice!

"No! Danny!" Mikoto was too late. Danny was now completely covered in super tough ice.

"The brat was not a threat to me from the beginning. And you Railgun, even though you are the Level 5 Electromaster, you can't even put a scratch on me. This world last hope is gone! HAHAHAHA!" Said Wendigo King.

Mikoto begin to cry. With Danny gone, there is no one that can stop this nightmare. She then felt a hand on her head. Suddenly, the parts of her that were transforming into a Wendigo has vanished and she is back to normal. she looked up to see a right hand on her head and that right hand is connect to someone she knows. A boy with black spiky hair and was a white button T-shirt and blue pants. There is strange feeling from his right hand. Touma Kamijou.

"I don't know what is going on but I am not just going to stand back and let you hurt my friends!" Said Touma

"We agree as well." Said James as he and Sakura jumped right next to him. "We will be fighting to our last breath." Said Sakura.