The Age Of Shin Godzilla Part 1

Last time on Academy City Kaiju......

"As the waves were caring me further in the sea, I was starting lose all hope. But then, the most amazing thing happened."

"What happened?" asked Mikoto.

"Godzilla happened. He rise up out of the water and had me in the palm of his hand. Back then, I never knew a giant creature was real until I met him. And right after I said thank you to him, we were both surround by a huge golden light."

"That Golden Light fused us together to become strong together. Ever since then, Godzilla and I have been keeping the planet save from evil Kaijus that are awaking from the earth."

"Wow. That was amazing. I am sorry though for the loss of your parents." said Mikoto Misaka with tears in her eyes.

"Aw come Mikoto. Its alright, I moved on from that. I used that memory to push my self so no other life can be lost." Said Danny.

"Hey. You said that all the Kaijus had to go into hibernation close the Earths core to survive. Why are they waking up now?" asked Mikoto.

"Its the radiation. When they first built that nuclear bomb in WWII and still using similar nuclear as power plants today, that is a wake up call for all Kaijus out their." Said Danny.

Mikoto had her eyes wide open. She was just imaging just all the Kaijus that are walking up just because of the radiation that the Humans are making now.

"Just promise me that you will stop all the evil Kaijus Danny. Because I feel like I have to be your big sister to look after you." Said Mikoto.

"Hey don't worry. I promise, everything will be alright. I wouldn't let you down." Said Danny with a smile. Mikoto couldn't help but smile back too.

--------------------------------------

Somewhere out of the coast of Tokyo.....

It was a normal day near Tokyo. But that was all going to change today. A huge splash came out of the sea and a huge long yellowish tail popped out of the sea. 

As the tail is out of the sea, a a huge amount of blood surrounds it

As the tail is out of the sea, a a huge amount of blood surrounds it. Underneath the sea, you can see a huge shadow figure heading to Tokyo.

News choppers were following the shadow figure in the water as it makes it destination to Tokyo.

-------------------------------------

Back at Academy City...

Danny was closing his eyes right next to a tree. When his scenes detected something, his eyes opened wide open.

'Godzilla did you feel that?' Thought Danny.

"Yeah. It seems like the danger is about to attack Tokyo." Said Godzilla.