H.E.A.T Part 4

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju...............

The Nano Tech Creature suddenly jumped right of the water and landed on the oil tanker. The Crew members had to evacuate quickly as the Nano-Tech was began to adsorb all of the oil it was containing. It body size began to grow bigger and bigger. On its back is one row of red like spikes and as its face kinda almost looks like a sea anemone.

Monique had to put the speed to the max as the giant red blob turn its sights on the gang on the H

Monique had to put the speed to the max as the giant red blob turn its sights on the gang on the H.E.A.T Seeker. Godzilla came out of the water to push the creature into the water to drown it but it wouldn't stay still for Godzilla to grab it and thus, the Nano-Tech Creature used one of its tentacles to  hit him in the stomach and throw him to the far left. Where Godzilla landed was a oil refinery.

"DANNY!" said Uiharu.

"Don't worry, it takes more than a simple throw to take him down." Said Mikoto. Uiharu nodded her head.

As Monique continues to drive the boat, she gasped as what she saw ahead of the boat. What she saw up head was three rows of fin-shaped scutes. The figure jumped out of the sea to reveal none other than the American version of Godzilla, Zilla.

 The figure jumped out of the sea to reveal none other than the American version of Godzilla, Zilla

"I was wondering when you were going to show up." Said Elise with a smile as Zilla made his appearance.

===================================

With Zilla...............

Zilla used his claws to swipe at the red tentacles. Zilla roared into the air to challenge his newest foe.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Nano-tech Creature roared back as a way to accept it. Zilla then jumped at the Nano Tech creature and crashed into a old warehouse, luckily there were no people in them at all. Zilla then roared again as he thinks he has the upper hand on this new foe.

=======================================

On the H.E.A.T Seeker..........

"Take it to him G-Man" Said Randy as he is cheering for Zilla.