Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju...............

Suddenly, Mikoto point of view was different. She was standing in a void of nothing. She turned around to see that she is now standing in a city that had many damaged buildings and has multiple fires everywhere. She could see dead bodies everywhere as they either burn or stomped by something. She could see multiple shadowy kaijus in the distance destroying everything in their path.

She then turned around again to see Godzilla lying on his sides with multiple wounds and cuts and look like he was in so much pain.

She then heard a weird cackle coming form behind her. The area was now different. She was somehow standing in the air as she saw a dark cloud infront of her. Mikoto then saw a shadowy figure coming from within the clouds. All she could make out was three heads with yellow glowing eyes and huge wings. The figure spread its wings as lighting strike behind it to make it more terrifying.

 The figure spread its wings as lighting strike behind it to make it more terrifying

Mikoto stepped back to see that she was back in the temple. She looked around to see that all the things she saw where not there. She looked at her hands to see that she was shaking and was sweating nervously.

The girls quickly went over to Mikoto to help her calm down

"What was that?" asked Mikoto as she almost calmed down.

"A great evil that must not be freed." Said Miana.

"It is sealed with a block of ice. At the bottom of the planet. " Said Maina.

"A Kaiju that must not let bring destruction to our planet." said the tribe members.

"The Golden Demise. Ghidorah!" The twins said at the same time. Just hearing that name has made Mikoto and her friends have goosebumps and have a chill down their spines.

Mothra made a another small screech to the twins to translate for Danny. The twins turned their heads to Danny. "Mothra was able to find the one you call Spacegodzilla Danny. And it is troubling news." Said Miana.

"He is heading to where Ghidorah is trapped." Said Maina. Suddenly that info tricked something inside of Danny brain.

"What if this was his plan all along. Making me and Godzilla fight those 5 space kaijus while he tried to find this Ghidorah? He was planing all along to free him." Said Danny.

'He must not free him. If he does, then this planet will not be ready for his return.' Said Godzilla as he communicated to Danny inside his mind.

"Girls. I was hoping to spend some time on this island but it seems we need to head to the Antarctica stat!" Said Danny. "I hope you brought some super warm winter clothes because we need to get there a soon as we can." Said Danny

The girls could only responded with a nod. If this Ghidorah was bad as it sounds, then they can't wait any longer. Within minutes they left Infant Island and headed to where Spacegodzilla is now.