H.E.A.T Part 2

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju..................

"We are a team called H.E.A.T or Humanitarian Environmental Analysis Team. We hunt down any mutation out there and stop them from causing any damage to planet." Said Nick.

"Um... no offence, but they are giant mutant creatures. How can you battle something that is huge." asked Saten.

"SATEN!" Said Uiharu.

"Its alright. We have the 'big guy' handle them." Said Nick. When he said big guy, it almost sounds like they have something huge too that fights the creatures.

"Big guy?" asked Mikoto.

"You promise you won't tell anyone about this okay?"

"Promise!" Said the gang.

"We have a big giant mutant iguana which we call Godzilla." Said Nick.

Danny gasped when he heard there is another Godzilla that is a giant mutant iguana. "Well, I am surprise there is another Godzilla." Said Danny.

"We saw the news about two Giant Godzilla fighting in Tokyo. And I assume that the winner Godzilla is you Danny?" asked Nick.

"How did you know?" asked Danny. Danny was nervous because he didn't imaged that someone has figure out his secret.

"You were got by security cameras. It showed that every time you go into the water, your Godzilla appears. Don't worry, Randy made sure that those footage were never shown." Said Nick.

"Whew." Said Danny. "Thanks."

==================================

On the H.E.A.T Seeker (inside the driver room).....

"So um Nick. Can you tell me again why we are all on this boat?" asked Danny. 

Shortly after Nick had found Danny and the others, there has been a report of some kind of a garbage eating technology that has gone out of control. At the same time, all other water traffic has been delayed or redirect the boats to a safe place. 

Danny was in the main lobby of the boat which happens to be driving room. Below them is the research room for experiments, for treatment on wounds and stuff.

Mikoto and the others were standing outside near the front deck of the boat as it drives towards the trouble. Plus they were enjoying the view and what to see what kind of thing this garbage eating monster looks like.

They were on an old boat but with state of the art technology inside it. On the front of the boat has a painting of a red eyes and teeth. Their boat is called the H.E.A.t Seeker.

"It our job

"It our job. We need to see what it is and how we can use our information that we can gather into finding a way to beat it." Said Nick as he is looking out the window in the main lobby.