The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 3

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju.........

"There is something that troubles me. When he was on top of that smoke pipes, I saw his body getting bigger. Also, it seems like when he ran into the water, it was almost like he need to back in the water." Said Danny.

"That's it! His body is made up of sludge and that is water right?" asked Godzilla.

"Yeah but what about it?"asked Danny.

"It means, that if he starts to dry up, that is a signal to him that he has to refresh himself. And I think he is growing because it is the toxins he was absorbing." Said Godzilla.

"Yeah I get that much but we still don't know why though he needs tons of toxins. We will find that out when we see him again. There is one thing that is troubling me." Said Danny.

"What is that?" asked Godzilla

"I am just keep wondering where this creature came from. Because it doesn't like it came from Earth." Said Danny.

"Maybe it came from space? It is the only thing I can come up with." Said Godzilla

"Yeah that makes sense. It explains why you never saw it before and why it pop out of nowhere." Said Danny.

"Okay. Now lets get back to finding him before he gets too powerful." Said Godzilla.

"Your right." Said Danny.

====================

In the real world...........

Danny woke up to see he is on a sandy beach. He slowly got himself off and shook off any sand that was in his hair.

"Where am I? What is this place?" asked Danny. He seems to be somewhere on a island that is filled with tons of animals. There is tons of trees and huge mountains.

Danny didn't have time to find what this place is, he had to get back to tracking Hedorah

Danny didn't have time to find what this place is, he had to get back to tracking Hedorah. He then try to use his super smell, and to his surprise, the scent is the strongest here.

"Hedorah is here." Said Danny. He then began track the smell to where Hedorah is.

'I wonder why Hedorah is doing in a place like this.' Said Godzilla.

As Danny follow the scent that leads him into the jungle, he is unaware of a giant figure hiding behind one of the mountains. As the figure disappeared after going back behind the mountain, Danny has to find out what is Hedorah doing here.

=====================

With Mikoto..........

It has been three days sense Danny had to leave to find out the mysterious incident with the garbage ship in the middle Earth.