Welcome to Infant Island Part 2

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju...............

Mikoto continue to walk until she notice something up ahead. She ran towards what she saw and she was amazed by it. She brushed off some of the vines on it to get a better look at it. It was a stone wall with stone carvings in it to detail about a mouth with huge wings.

 It was a stone wall with stone carvings in it to detail about a mouth with huge wings

"What is this? I never seen anything like this before. I wish I can understand what these symbols mean" Said Mikoto. She was so focused on the stone carving, she didn't hear someone landed behind her.

"It means Mothra. Our guardian deity on our island." Said a kinda new female voice.

"Oh thank you...." Mikoto paused because she didn't remember anyone who use that voice. She turned around to see a female person behind her.

This person wear some kind of tribe clothes as it seems to be made of light fabric. Two of her bangs look remarkably similar to feathers. She has white paint in the form of patterns on her body. Miana

"Who are you?" asked Mikoto

"Who are you?" asked Mikoto. "Miana." is all the girl said as she was getting curious look at Mikoto. "My name is Mikoto Misaka." said Mikoto. "Mi-ko-to." said Miana as she tried to say Mikoto name.

"Is their a tribe or something that lives on this island?" asked Mikoto as she was getting a little bit nervous at meeting this strange person.

"My tribe is the Houtua. We worshiped our goddess since the day it was founded many years ago." said Miana. "Come." she said as she grabbed Mikoto hand and began to drag her as she ran.

"Hey. Where are we going?"she asked Miana but didn't hear a response back. They reached a high hill to get a good view of the island.

"I welcome you to our island Mikoto. Welcome to Infant Island." Said Miana as Mikoto was amazed by the beauty of this island.

========================================

With Danny..........

Danny was guided by members of the Houtua tribe into a temple. The people stopped at the entrance. Danny paused to look at the guards near the entrance. Their were two guards with sharp spears in their hands.