The Return Of Godzilla!

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju.............

Mothra was making screeches towards the sea. It was almost like she was talking to someone from far away. Gordon had a theory of who she was talking too.

"Hold on. Let me see who she is talking to. I have a feeling this is going to be important" Gordon pulled out a small radio like device that can pick up sounds a great distance away. When he turned it on, you won't believe who's sounds it is that is replying to Mothra. Mikoto and the others gather around him to listen in of who is replying to her.

SKKKKKREEEEEOOONGGGK

Only one creature in in this world can make a roar like that. Its Godzilla. Godzilla is alive! barely but still alive!

"Godzilla. He's..... he's alive. HE'S STILL ALIVE!" Shouted Mikoto as she hugged Miana and Maina for this happy news. Miana and Maina were smiling at Mikoto who is joyful of this news. Once she calmed down, she looked at the twins for some answers. "How can Mothra detect Godzilla?" asked Mikoto

"Mothra has a symbiotic relationship with Godzilla for many many years. Even a great distance away, she can still tell that he is alive." Said Miana.

"But don't get your hopes up kiddo. The signal is too weak to locate." Said James. He then felt Mothra gently nudging him.

Mothra then walked over to Mikoto who then rubbed her head against Mikoto who laughed by this. "But I bet she can." Said Mikoto as she figured out what Mothra was saying to her.

"Okay then. We are going to need a plan. If we are going to win this war, we need help Godzilla. Were going to revive him from the brink of death." Said Gordon.

Mikoto nodded her head towards that idea. Mothra chirped a peaceful sound, meaning that she agrees with Gordon.

With the information of Ghidorah true past now come to light, along with the shocking news that Godzilla is still alive, everyone is getting ready for a plan to help Godzilla back on his feat and win this war, once and for all!

===================

Academy City.............

With the world still in chaos, Ghidorah is getting even more allies from new space kaijus. To make it easier to understand, space kaijus that were once sent to this planet before the age of man but were forced to sleep in a long slumber thanks to Godzilla. With him gone, these new space kaijus were following Ghidorah command and they were enjoying destroying the humans.

Not only that, there were kaijus that were created due the ignorance of mankind. Reports of a giant creature with red wings and yellow glowing horn were proof of this as well.

Cities were trying still to evacuate everyone they could. They tried to get people to go underground or to someplace else that is not a danger zone at the moment. But in this case, no where is safe but they had to make sure that the public to not lose hope even though they might already have.

Kuroko, Saten and Uiharu are still in Academy City. After Kuroko and Uiharu have finished getting the people of Academy City full evacuated, they said they were going to stay behind to make sure no one else has been left behind.

That was a cover up to make no one would know what those three are going to do. Saten had to hide really good to make sure now one sees her. After a while those three girls were sitting on a rooftop of a large building.

"Its weird not having the big guy or Danny around." Said Saten.

"Yeah. They were the only line of defense this world has to offer and without him, all the kaijus are going on a rampage." Said Uiharu.