Mothra Sacrifice's

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju...........

"Are you sure you take the pain?" asked Mikoto. Anguirus pounded his chest in a way of saying that he can take it. Anguirus curled himself into a ball as he getting ready for this. Mikoto got behind Anguirus as she being to be surrounded by blue electricity.

King Caesar quickly looked towards where Anguirus and notice that it is almost time. Noticing the bite off tusks that was on the ground, thanks to Zilla, he quickly picked it up and jabbed it into one of Mega Kaiju feet.

Mega Kaiju roared out in pain. King Caesar then picked up three long metal poles and stabbed them right through each remaining foot for Mega Kaiju. This was going to keep him in place.

With the time now right, she reeled her right hand back. With a might yell, she lamed her hand into Anguirus curled up form and he was launched at super fast speed.

Mega Kaiju was too busy trying to get the things in his foots out. By the time he raised up his head, it was too late.

"This is going to hurt." Is all he said before Anguirus crashed into him. A massive explosion not only sent Anguirus back but it also covered up the monster. Both King Caesar and Anguirus jumped in front of the humans to protect them from the shockwaves from this massive explosion. When the dust settled, it looked like Mega Kaiju was dead as he was laying on his stomach.

Suddenly, his right hand twitched

Suddenly, his right hand twitched. He then used both of his hands to help get him off the ground. He suddenly roared as loud as he can at his foes.

 He suddenly roared as loud as he can at his foes

He then suddenly collapsed to the ground hard. The glow in his eyes disappeared. It was then revealed that we are seeing his last moments. Why? Because the lower half of his body is separated from him. Mikoto Railgun attack completely ended him.

Both Anguirus and King Caesar looked towards the humans and tried to give them a thumps up. Mikoto and Touma response to that was a smile.

At last, the final ally of Ghidorah is no more. But no one can rest easy. Godzilla is nearly tired and will soon run on fumes. All the wounds that Godzilla gave Ghidorah are all healed up. The fate of the world is resting now on Godzilla shoulders.