The Dragon King

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju............

Just as the dust clears, Gigan was about to swipe his remaining arm at Mikoto. She closed her eyes. When she didn't feel anything she slowly opened here eyes to see that Mothra is standing above her and protecting her.

She is using a stinger that was hidden in her abdomen to block Gigan twin chainsaw hand. A Hidden Stinger to be more accurate. Sparks were flying everywhere as these two attack met each other.

Mothra then used a attack that Gigan wasn't expecting. She used her energy to make her wings glow very bright. The God Rays attack.

This attack causes Gigan to make it difficult for him to see. While he was distracted, Mothra swiped at the joints for his remaining arm. When Mothra wings stop glowing, Gigan couldn't believe what just happened. Both of Gigan arms are now gone.

"NO! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" Roared Gigan as he was trying to believe that he was not going to die again.

"Oh you better believe it Gigan. " Said Mothra before she made her attack onto Gigan.

Mothra then stabbed one of her front limbs at Gigan visor, making him completely blind. She then swiped at Gigan neck, making his head fall off from the main body. Mothra then stepped out of the way for Mikoto to be the one to end this.

Mikoto collected enough iron sand to form it into the shape of a sword. She then slash horizontally and cut the Gigan head in two. Making it even impossible for Gigan to come back from the dead again. Once that was done, she let the Iron sand fall to the ground as she turn off her Esper ability.

"Whew." Mikoto says before she fell to her knees in exhaustion. "Glad that's over." Said a tire Mikoto.

Mothra walked over to Mikoto and nudged her head against Mikoto. "Hehe. I am fine Mothra." She smiled to the divine moth as she gave Mothra a rub on her head. Mothra made a small screeched that she was glad that Mikoto is okay.

Gigan is good for dead this time. Another one of Ghidorah allies is toast. But the danger is not over yet. The remaining evil kaijus are still at large and won't go down without a fight. And whats worse, there is two more late allies of Ghidorah coming. Lets hope Godzilla friends will be able to handle these two after these take care of the other bad Kaijus.

====================================

Over The Sea.........

Over the sea that is about 15 miles from where the fight is, the seas are getting dangerous to be in.

Something or someone huge flied at super fast speed over the choppy waters and was heading towards the fight. As lightning strike in the back ground, all you quickly see was its red skin and giant red bat wings.

====================================

With Mikoto...........

"Where are you girls?" asked Mikoto as she runing through the streets of Academy City. She is talking to her friends on her phone.

"We are back on the Gotengo. Miss. Sakura used her powers to teleport us back in the ship. Where are you?" asked Uiharu over the phone.

"I am trying to run as fast as I can in the streets of Academy City. I will try to find a place to let you know where I am. Can't stay in one place too long." Said Mikoto as she turned around to the left of the street she was running on.

"Okay. Stay safe." Said Uiharu as she hanged up. Mikoto put her phone back into her pocket. She then stop to take minute to catch her breath.