The Smog Monster: Hedorah Part 4

Last time on Academy City Kajiu.......

"Um. Hi their Mr. Kong. I am not here to hurt you or anything. I am just trying to stop a giant trash monster form destroying the world." Said Danny

Kong didn't listen to him. He brought Danny close to his nose and he began to sniff him. As soon he was done he hold Danny in his hand as he began to run somewhere.

Danny had to hold for dear life has he was holding nervously on Kong hand. Kong then stop running and put Danny on the ground. Kong brought Danny out to an open landscape to see something bad.

All the animals, and the the Dinosaurs(Yes Dinosaurs in this story) are on the ground and very sick.

"What happen here?" asked Danny. He ran up close to a sick T-rex to see that has little bit of black sludge on its chest.

"Hedorah did this." Said Danny as he tighten his right hand into a fist.

'He will pay dearly for this.' Said Godzilla.

Then a large gurgling roar like sound, broke the silence. Danny look up to see a huge black figure jumping down from one of the mountains.

The figure look like a humanoid figure like shape with a large sludge like tail and huge red eyes and a glowing head. This is Hedorah in his Final Form.

"So this is where you want to end this? Fine Hedorah! In the name of all the people and animals and dinosaurs you poisoned

"So this is where you want to end this? Fine Hedorah! In the name of all the people and animals and dinosaurs you poisoned. I WILL DEFEAT YOU!" screamed Danny as a huge blue fiery aurora surrounded him.

A huge burst of blue light shot straight into the sky. When the light began to die down, Danny transformed into Godzilla and his eyes were burning with anger. The Finally battle for the fate of living creatures from this trash monsters is about to began. The future of the Planet Earth is on Godzilla hands.

==============

On Skull Island............

Godzilla began to charge straight at Hedorah with so much fury in him. Hedorah moved to the side to dodge his attack.

Once Hedorah done that, he punch Godzilla on his back. When his fist touched Godzilla, the acid from Hedorah body began to burn Godzilla skin a bit. Godzilla roared in pain and he had to took a few steps away from Hedorah. The area from it was burn from Hedorah acid began to heal.

'Okay, don't get too close to him or I am in deep trouble.' Thought Godzilla.

Godzilla then look around for something to hit Hedorah with, and he did. He found a giant rock found on the ground right next to him. Godzilla began to lift it and throw it at Hedorah.

Hedorah just moved his body downwards to dodge once again from Godzilla attacks. "Is that all you got?" mocked Hedorah.

Godzilla then just roared at him as he began to charge at him but a little more faster. When Hedorah dodge him again, Godzilla used his tail to hit Hedorah with a strong tail swing.

Hedorah was soon pushed back about 15 feet from that attack. He then began to shoot out small parts of his body into projectiles at Godzilla. Godzilla didn't have time to dodge it as he was getting multiple attacks from it.

Godzilla had tons of burn and acid marks after the attack was done. Godzilla began to breath hard as he was trying to save much energy as he can so he can defeat this foe.

The top area of Hedorah head began to glow red. Suddenly, red lasers came out of his eyes and the said attack hit Godzilla on his head. 

Hedorah was just about to finish him if it wasn't for one thing or one giant creature. A loud primal roar got Hedorah attention. He turn around just before he got hit by a large rock. Kong had jumped into the air while holding a piece of a huge rock and slammed it into Hedorah face. 

Kong didn't want to see Godzilla to be killed by this alien kaiju. He walk over to Godzilla and offer him a hand to help him get up. Godzilla took the hand and was able to stand up again. They then turn to Hedorah who was just standing up with so much anger in his eyes.

Godzilla and Kong look at each other and nodded in agreement. Godzilla and Kong, beating on his chest, took on big breath before releasing their famous roar.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!    

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kong grabbed a huge tree right next to him and remove the branches on it to make it into a weapon. He throw it straight into Hedorah right eye. Hedorah roared in so much pain.

While Hedorah was distracted, Godzilla took this chance to charge at him again but this time, with much more strength. Godzilla then took the tree out of Hedorah eye and use it to swing really hard at Hedorah.

Hedorah was confused. He has been to other planets before and had destroy each planet of life and no one had the courage to face him. This confusing began to make him even more angry.

"YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME!!" screamed Hedorah.

Godzilla began to think it is time to end this. The spikes on the tip of his tail began to glow blue. The blue light began to grow from one dorsal fins to the next until it reach to the top area of his neck.

With one huge breath, he released his powerful atomic breath. The heat from this attack began to not only damage Hedorah but also dry up his body.

When the attack ended, Hedorah body was now super dry that it was very hard for him to maintain his body balance. He slowly try to crawl back to the ocean but Kong throw him further away from the ocean.

Godzilla, with his dorsal spines still glowing, he grabbed Hedorah and spin him a few times before launching him straight into the air. Godzilla then released his atomic breath at Hedorah again.

Hedorah body was now was being burn to nothing. Bit by bit, Hedorah was finally gone and the universe was finally free from his toxic grip. 

Godzilla and Kong fist bump each other as they won their battle together. Godzilla went back into the ocean to go home. He stop to turn around and gave a 'thank you' roar towards Kong. Kong then roared back as a way to say 'your welcome'.

When Godzilla swim back into the sea, Kong went back into the jungle to get some rest.

=========================

Back with Space Godzilla.............

Let just say Space Godzilla is not happy. He just lost one of his most powerful allies to a bunch of earth monster.

"Just you wait brother. One day you will fall and the Earth will belong to me!!" laughed the evil space kaiju.

===========================================

To Be continued.................