Rodan Vs Megaguirus

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju..........

"This can't be good." Said Mikoto before the building they were on suddenly fell apart due to a strange vibrations underground. They were able to get out of there but their ride... not so much.

A strange kaiju dig his way out of the ground and landed infront of the gang. It was a beetle like kaiju with drills for hands. Megalon

"Uh-oh" Said all the girls as they realized this just got a whole lot worse

And out came a hole that Megalon made was another Skullcrawler. But this one was larger and had spikes coming out his his joints. This is the Big One or goes by the name, Ramarak.

Ramarak was looking at the humans infront of him and lick his skull like head

Ramarak was looking at the humans infront of him and lick his skull like head. Just before he could do anything to them, Sakura used a talisman to transport them someplace a few miles away from that monster. It will buy them some time but not enough.

"I just teleported us somewhere in this city. I might have just buy our self a little bit more time. What was that strange two legged lizard anyway?" Said Sakura as she was panting out of fear.

"That was a Skullcrawler. If Kong is king on his island then those are demons below. That large one is Ramarak. One of the Skullcrawlers that is responsible for the death of Kong parents." Said the twins at the same time.

"So I guess, both Kong and Godzilla and Danny have a rough past." Said Mikoto. The twins nodded at Mikoto statement. With that begin said, they can't just stick around in one place, with both side called for aid, they are not safe on the ground. They have to avoid any danger that comes their way now.

Both sides have called for aid. More are possible on the way. Can our hero team defeat this evil bunch. Can Godzilla handle to defeat Ghidorah on his own now? The fate of the world hangs on this fight. Only one side can win.

============================

With Mikoto.........

She got lost and separated from the others when that big Skullcrawler came back to hunt them down and eat them.