The Final Battle Has Begun

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju...........

"Over there!" Said Mikoto to get the others attention. Godzilla then then begin to slowly rise out of the water. He is appearance is different now. His dorsal fins are back and are in a pattern that Mother Nature could have created. Godzilla eyes are now red-orange. His skin is a lot more rough and more built. He has now long finger nails that are very sharp. His toe nails are also longer. Godzilla is back baby!

Parts of Godzilla neck begin to glow blue as his Atomic Breath was powering up

Parts of Godzilla neck begin to glow blue as his Atomic Breath was powering up. Once he fired into the sky, his eyes now turn blue. His atomic breath was a lot more powerful as it pushed back some of the clouds. That is not all he is doing. Across the world, only a certain Kaijus will notice this.

 Across the world, only a certain Kaijus will notice this

=============

Skull Island............

Kong was eating a some leaves. He then notice a strange blue light from across the sea. Kong smiled as he knows what the means. Kong beat his chest before roaring. He then being to swim in the ocean, joining the fight.

========================

New York City........

Zilla was having his eyes shut waiting for a certain someone to return. Once he sensed that Godzilla was back, he woke up and swim into the ocean.

===================

Somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.......

Gamera was tucked into his shell. Once he sensed that Godzilla is back his arms and legs and his head came right out as he roared into the air. Signaling that he is ready to aid in this upcoming battle.

====================

Back with Godzilla............

Other Kaijus that were asleep sensed Godzilla is back and were waking up as well. Godzilla stopped his Atomic Breath. He then turned his head towards the Gotengo. He walked right up to them and lowered his head towards the gang.