H.E.A.T Part 1

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju...........

"Oh please. You can't stop me. You are out of your league. You can't take on the dark side of Academy City. NOW DIE!!!" Said Therestina as she shot a bullet straight at Danny chest. Erii gasped as she saw this person got shot in the chest.

She smirked that she thinks she won but after a second later, Danny was still standing there and not bleeding.

"Did you really think your bullets can affect me? You really are not smart are you?" asked Danny as he pulled out the bullet that was just sticking out on his chest but not making any injuries on him.

"Who....Who are....Who are you?" asked Therestina as she was getting scared as she took a few steps back.

"My name is Danny. I am friends with Mikoto Misaka, the level 5 esper. And you had just made a huge mistake of trying to hurt one of her friends. SO YOU ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Danny as he released a powerful atomic breath at Therestina that pushed her to back of the room. As she was getting pushed back, she could see a after image of Godzilla standing behind Danny. As she was now pushed against the wall, her armor to be melted a little bit and caused her to be unconsciousness.

============

A Few hours later.............

Mikoto and the others were able to catch up and to see Danny defeat Therestina all by himself. Kiyama was able to finally find a program to cure her students from their out of control esper state and they are now finally wake.

"Thank you. Thank you for helping me." Said Kiyama as she wanted to thank Danny for his help.

"Aw its no problem." Said Danny as he rubbed the back of his head with his left hand.

"So you are the famous Danny that Mikoto talk about right? The same guy that can turn into Godzilla? My name is Satan." Said Satan.

Not only Danny saved the lives of students who were asleep, he was able to stop a crazy woman form creating the first Level 6 Esper, and made some new friends and allies.

=======

Meanwhile somewhere in space.........

The creature was watching Danny beat Therestina all by himself. The creature giggled to himself. Soon the lights were turn on as the creature was finally revealed. It look like Godzilla but it had two giant crystals on its shoulders. Its skin color is a dark reddish-purple. Its dorsal fin are made of crystals. It got a yellow crystal on top of its head like a crown. It was Spacegodzilla!!!!

"Soon brother, you and I are going to have a wonderful battle

"Soon brother, you and I are going to have a wonderful battle." Said Spacegodzilla as he made his evil laugh.

===============================================