The New Danger

Last Time on Academy City Kaiju..................

Godzilla was surprise that Shin Godzilla can use a atomic breath attack like Godzilla. Godzilla then charged up his atomic breath at the same Shin Godzilla was ready to fire his again.

Godzilla fired his atomic breath at Shin Godzilla as the same Shin Godzilla fired his atomic beam at Godzilla again.

When the two attacks crashed against each other, each side of the attack was struggling to overcome the attacks power.

Godzilla used all its power to push back Shin attack and as a result, cause Shin Godzilla to step backwards again from the full force of the attack. But Godzilla was not done just yet. Godzilla grabbed Shin Godzilla tail and began to spin him around hard.

Godzilla then slam Shin Godzilla into the ground with full force. Just as Shin Godzilla was slowly getting up, Shin Godzilla turn its back on Godzilla and fired its atomic energy beams from its dorsal Fins.

Godzilla tried dodge all those energy beams but it was impossible since Shin Godzilla shifts his back to the left and to the right to always to keep hitting Godzilla

Godzilla got multiple wounds on his stomach and on his legs and arms. After a few minutes, the energy beams from its dorsal fins began to disappear.

Godzilla saw this chance to charge right at Shin Godzilla but was stop yet again. A blue energy travel from Shin Godzilla back to the tip of its tail and it fires a similar atomic beam at Godzilla while also firing a atomic beam from its mouth.

 A blue energy travel from Shin Godzilla back to the tip of its tail and it fires a similar atomic beam at Godzilla while also firing a atomic beam from its mouth

Godzilla had to try to endure the pain as he is being attack from Shin Godzilla attacks. Godzilla was getting even more mad that Shin Godzilla can use its atomic beam from the tip of its tail.

Just when Shin Godzilla about to have Godzilla defeated, his atomic energy was completely gone. This means that he had to wait 15 day to recharge but Godzilla will not let that happen.

Godzilla quickly run over to Shin Godzilla and tackled him while Shin Godzilla atomic energy was gone. Godzilla then grabbed Shin Godzilla head and he forced his mouth wide open enough and fired his atomic breath in Shin Godzilla mouth causing everything inside of him to be burned to ashes. Its head become severed from the rest of its body as the atomic breath melt the bones holding it in place. Shin Godzilla was now killed.