Chapter 1: Sketchy

----------------------

Yawning you stretched out your tired limbs as you rose from your warm bed and looked around your dimly lit room. Different posters litter the walls, some being of bands and other of shows you really enjoyed. Bookshelves filled with different kinds of books and even a couple of mangas while the bottom was stacked with different kinds of CDs. Rubbing your eyes you looked at the cabinet beside your bed and grabbed your clock. Blinking you tried to adjust your eyes on the bright numbers on the screen.

12:56

Groaning you set the clock back to its original spot and threw your head back in annoyance and pulled your covers closer. Once again your having trouble sleeping for who knows why, it was really starting to mess you up. You've begun to fall asleep during lunch which left you hungry, but even though you haven't collapsed in your classes you knew it was just bound to happen. You just couldn't figure out why though, you haven't done anything different that would mess you up. You'd just wake up, after a pretty weird dream.

You'd just be standing in total darkness as you heard whispering and what sounded like shouting, all at once, but it didn't scare you surprisingly. Nothing else would happen, just the whispering and shouting. And everything would start getting colder and eventually you'd hear your name before waking up freezing.

"This is so weird I just want to go to sleep..," you groaned as your mind began to wake up much to your dismay. Thankfully there was no school that morning but it still upset you. Just one night, one night of sleep would make you feel ten times better. "Well I guess I'm not falling back asleep,"

You kicked the covers off of your frame and swung your legs over the edge. Your feet made contact with the cold wooden floor and out of impulse you retracted your legs and looked over the edge in search of your shoes or something to keep your feet warm. Your eyes landed on you converse and with quick steps you grabbed you converse and socks and dove under your covers once more. Putting on your socks and shoes you walked over to your closet and fished out a hoodie. Pulling your phone from underneath your pillow you stuffed it in your pocket and walked outside your room and out of the house.

You yawned once more before making a turn and walking around your neighborhood. Maybe a walk would help you clear your head and help you fall asleep. Not being too worried about being possibly kidnapped or killed, you continued on your way, where that was. Your neighborhood was very peaceful, there was only one case of a child going missing once but that was before you were even born so, why worry.

Famous last words- no stop don't freak yourself out.

You shook your head free of those negative thoughts and continued onwards. Pulling your hoodie closer to your frame you shivered, has it always been this cold? Confusion spread through your mind as you looked at the sky and stared. You lived in the warmer part of the world, yet you were freezing. Then again you weren't very tolerant of the cold, you'd always wear some kind of extra layer no matter the weather.

Eyes glued to the sky above you gasped as you saw small white flakes fall from the sky. They gently floated down trying to cover up the bare ground. Your eyes landed on one in particular, you followed it down and watched it land on your nose. You felt your nose freezing and rubbed it warm. This was getting very weird, very quickly. Were you in another dream? It never snows where you lived, it wasn't possible. It was far too warm to ever snow here yet there you were, literally watching it snow down. And wasn't it still summer technically?

You continued on your way and looked at the sky with wonder. Snow always looked a lot funner in the movies. Yawning once more, you looked at the ground to see it be sprinkled with snow. If it continued snowing there might just be a chance for your to make a snow ball. Grinning evilly you thought of how your friend would react to you sending a chunk of ice towards their face. You'd be dead, no doubt about it.