Prologue

If you haven't read or finished From The Jump, I recommend you to do so. If not, you'll be lost.

"Noooo, noooo, nooo!" I cried out in agony. 

The sight of Antonio's figure pierced my eyes as he stood with a bright glow surrounding him. He spoke, but I couldn't understand a word he was saying. The closer I tried to get to him, the further away he became. What appeared to be the gates of heaven opened and Antonio slowly  disappeared while still mouthing inaudible words. My heart sank and I was stuck there crying my eyes out.

"Nooo, Ant!" My vision faded and I realized my dream was coming to an end.

"Taylor!" A voiced yelled in my ear.

"Tay..." I rolled over on the bed from being shaken.

With sweat forming on my neck and forehead, I quickly sat up to catch my breath. I observed my surroundings to find out where I was. I touched the bed and Antonio's soft face to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"You had a nightmare? You was tossing and turning and shit." Antonio grabbed my hand that touched his face.

"Ant! I had a dream you died!" I climbed on top of him, hugging him with all my might.

"I died?" He chuckled.

"Yes, you and Keon. You dropped me off at Cierra's house and then you went to the hood with TJ. The details are fuzzy, but I remember you died in a wreck. Then I was at the hospital with you and you became an angel." I explained while still holding on to him.

"That's a vivid ass dream, I see you had enough weed for the day." Ant smirked while shaking his head.

"It felt real, like everything about it was real to me. I feel so sick now, I don't think I wanna go see Cierra." I'm scared as hell to leave Ant's side now.

"It's her birthday, you going to go see her. I'll be fine, ain't nothing gone happen to me." He kissed my cheek and stood off the bed.

"You promise?" I poked my lip out.

"I promise."

I took a deep breath and flopped back down on the bed. I placed my hand over my chest and thanked God this was only a dream. Too much weed and some good dick had my ass knocked and tripped out. I really thought my baby had left me.

"It's already six o'clock, put some clothes on." Antonio told me as he put on a fresh shirt.

I removed the covers from my legs and got up. I dug through my belongings to find an outfit. As I put on my clothes I admired Antonio.

"Your dream was that bad? You staring at me like a creep." He caught me.

"It was, baby."

"Come hea, I'm not going nowhere. Okay?" He brought me in for a hug.

After hugging for a minute, the both of us put our shoes on. I called Cierra to tell her I was on my way. Antonio got in the drivers seat and I made sure we both put our seat belts on. For the first time, Ant made sure to drive the speed limit.

"Did you get Cierra anything for her birthday?" Antonio looked over at me as he drove.

"Yeah, I took her shopping the other day." I responded as I applied lip gloss to my lips.

"Mane, you look so spooked. It was just a dream, Tay." I guess he could tell I still looked worried.

"I'm good, let's stop talking about it." I gently smiled.

He nodded and continued driving. Since the ride was a distance from his house, he played a few of the samples he wanted to add to his album. I listened and picked my favorite ones. And about thirty minutes later we arrived at Cierra's home. Ant unlocked my door and stayed in the car.

"Bye, baby. Love you and be safe." I took off my seatbelt and leaned over to kiss him.

"Love you too. I'm going to get some grub and then I'm headed back to the crib." He kissed me back.

"Don't forget to pick me back up later." I kissed him once more before opening the door.

I then exited the car and headed towards the front door. Ant stuck his head out the window and blew me a kiss before pulling out the driveway. I waved goodbye and Cierra greeted me with open arms.

"Took you long enough!" She snatched me up.

"Happy birthday, favorite cousin." We almost fell down from hugging.

"You know what time it is. Here." Sunny passed me a bottle.

"Mane, I'm not drinking. I had the wildest dream not too long ago." I shook my head and sat on a beanbag.

"How you not gone drink and it's my birthday? At least take one shot!" Cierra forced the bottle to lips.

I tilted my head back and took a shot. Some of the liquor dripped on my shirt as Cierra poured it down my throat. Once I had enough, I lifted my head and swallowed.

"There's your one shot." I sucked my teeth and frowned my face from the strong aftertaste.

"Party pooper." Cierra stuck her tongue out at me.

She's noticeably drunk already so I had to laugh. Sunny seemed pretty sober even though she was drinking as well.

"Where's your night clothes?" Sunny asked me.

"I'm not spending the night..." I whispered because I figured they knew since Ant's about to go on tour.

"Damn, sprung ass bitch. You'd rather kick it with Ant?" Cierra placed her head on my lap.

"You know what, it's all gravy. I'd be on the same thing if I had a man." She added.

"It's nothing like that, we just working on some stuff before he leaves." I told her.

"Like what?" Sunny wanted to be nosey.

"An album." I grinned.

"You know we gone have copies on deck." Sunny returned the smile.

We then switched the conversation and I eventually began drinking. I won't get drunk, but it won't hurt to celebrate a little. Even though we were just sitting in the house, Cierra was really enjoying herself. We played music and ate food as time passed us by.

Antonio: I made it home safe 😘 (8:30 pm)

Taylor: Thanks for letting me know. 😊 I'll be ready around 10 or 11. (8:34 pm)

Antonio: 👌🏽 (8:34 pm)

Now that I know Ant is good, I can really enjoy myself. I put my phone in my pocket and danced with Sunny and Cierra. We can make a turn up outta anything, all we need is some music to get going. The party and drinks continued until it was time for me to depart.

Vote and comment.

For those who saw the other preview to the sequel, disregard that one. There's a change of plans lol

I only did this cause I love y'all and I know y'all was sad that Ant died lhh 😂