Chapter 7: Coolin N' Boot'd Pt. 2

The sun is finally starting to go down and Ant and I are preparing to go out. A couple hours ago a female posted a video and pictures of them together. Since then we've been sitting in the room quiet. I tried making small conversation to pretend that I'm not bothered, but I am. I believed Ant when he said it was old because I know he doesn't rock like that. But who wants to see their boyfriend acting nasty with another female; old or not.

I keep looking at all the comments to see women saying how they wouldn't mind sleeping with him and complimenting his size. Some people left mean comments as well. On his page it was even worse, he has over a million followers so imagine how bad it is. As I went back to the Shaderoom and other gossip accounts, I seen a familiar video. It was the live video that we recorded hours before all of this happened. I clicked on it to see why they posted it.

@theshaderoom: It turns out Houston rapper, #Ant is vacationing with his girlfriend after video model, #Nu posted footage of them getting real personal 👀 wonder what's going on there. ☕️ (see previous posts)

"I'm gonna go fix my makeup." I told him as he changed clothes.

"Aight." He put on some cologne.

I went into the bathroom and shut the door. I locked it as well because I didn't want Antonio coming in. As soon as I sat on the toilet I began crying. It's bad enough that my boyfriend is all over with his junk exposed, but they didn't have to post me. I'm just a regular girl, I don't want my family members and the world seeing me. I'm so embarrassed right now. Maybe I should put my phone down, but instead I looked at the comments while I shed tears. Strangers called me stupid and assumed shit. Cory sent me a message and I sighed because I knew what he was on.

Cory: Tay, tell me I do not have to take a trip to wherever the fuck y'all at?? 🤔😡 (7:34 pm)

Taylor: no cory. 😐 (7:35 pm)

Cory: Just say the word and I'm there. 💯 I'll take care of him and that bitch for you. Don't let him do you dirty. (7:36 pm)

Taylor: It's a old video. There's nothing to worry about 🙄 (7:38 pm)

Cory: I hope you know mama seen that shit. Don't be surprised if you get a call from her. And no I didn't show her. (7:38 pm)

Cory: Smh and he got you involved in it. That kinda make you look stupid, even if it's old. Everybody else don't know that. U need to tell them to delete that shit. (7:40 pm)

Taylor: OKAY! Mind your fucking business Cory, damn! I'm tired of you acting like you my big brother. I don't need you to protect me in every situation, I can handle my own nigga. This ain't got shit to do with you and I'm sick of you acting like you can butt into my business. You think I look stupid? 😒 Fine, Idgaf. 💯leave me alone (7:42 pm)

Cory: 👌🏾 That's cool. Big brother, little brother, it don't matter. I was looking out for yo ass. 💯 I thought that was what we was supposed to do? Let me know if im wrong... Don't get hype with me because yo feelings hurt. (7:43 pm)

Taylor: My feelings not hurt. You annoying me. (7:44 pm)

Cory: 👌🏾👌🏾 You ain't gotta worry about that no more. You know I was coming from a good place, but if its like that then that's cool with me. Have a nice life with your boyfriend. 🙂 (7:45 pm)