Chapter 45: Island Vibes Pt. 2

Song in multimedia: Stape- Screamin' Like (St. Louis music is so slept on sometimes😩) Sammy and Stape pictured in multimedia as well.

It's now our next morning in Tahiti and I'm tired as hell while Ant is wide awake making all types of noise. Yesterday I had a hard time adjusting to the time change, but it was easy for Ant to adapt since that's basically apart of his lifestyle. We spent most of the day having sex and then we went out once it got dark, then we came back and had even more sex.

I know I've been sleeping for a long time, but I'm so worn out I don't feel like getting up. It's ten in the morning and we have a lot to get done today so I should get out of bed. As I pretended to still be sleep, Ant snatched the covers off me to reveal my satin pajama shorts. As I laid on my side, he slowly pulled them down. He turned me over and got in between my legs. I threw a pillow over my head and opened my legs some more. His tongue circled my clit like a clock.

"Mmmh, Ant." I moaned from under the pillow.

His tongue then slowly entered me like a french kiss. He moved the pillow away, I guess because he wanted to see my face. I ran my fingers through his curls while arching my back. He went back to focusing on my clit until I went crazy.

"Good morning." I smiled as I stretched.

"You want breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes." I kept a smile on my face.

"I'll be downstairs." He walked away.

Yesterday we went to the grocery store by the house to buy a bunch of breakfast food and water bottles. The food here is cool, but it'll be nice to make our own stuff too. I went into the bathroom to get myself together while Ant got breakfast started. When I got done, I went downstairs to see he had made eggs, pancakes, sausage, and some fried potatoes.

"Bae, don't ever let me fall asleep without my bonnet." Was the first thing I said.

"I went to sleep before you. You know I wouldn't even do you like that." He put two plates on the table.

"Whaaattt, the eggs aren't burnt this time?" I laughed and grabbed a plate.

"I took my time to make sure I did it right." He held my waist and kissed my cheek.

"You did good, baby." I kissed him back.

We both sat down at the table and enjoyed breakfast together. He went over the plans for today and told me about how much fun we'll be having. I didn't care what we did as long as we were together.

"Since we have some time to kill, I'm gonna try out that pool back there." I stood up and put my empty plate in the sink.

"Before or after you give me some sugar?" Antonio also stood up, blocking my way.

I grinned as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Ant lifted me up and sat me on the counter while tongue kissing me. Between each kiss we paused to look at each other. I removed my shorts and Ant pulled down his pants. Besides my moans, it was silent as we sexed so he paused to turn on some music. We got it on to some old S.U.C. shit on Pandora.

"I think it's something in the air here. It gotta be." I licked my lips while I caressed his face.

"Whatever it is, we gotta bring it back to Houston."