Chapter 43: Forever & A Lifetime

Ant's POV

After kissing the whole way, Taylor and I made it to the reception hall. We separated faces and got out the car. My eyes were glued on her, she looked so beautiful in her dress. The whole wedding party arrived at the same time as us and so did some of the guests.

"Awww, Ant look. It's one of those Maserati's that I said I liked." Taylor pointed to the midnight blue, four door Maserati with a red bow that was parked in the lot.

"You really like it?" I grabbed her arm.

"It's cute." She acts so oblivious sometimes.

I walked in front of her with a smile on my face as I got closer to the car. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the key to sound the alarm.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! I should kill you!" She pushed me.

No one knew I had got it for her expect for Cory because he helped me pick it out. Anyone that was around walked over to the car to get a better look.

"This is for me? All me?" Taylor opened the door.

"All you." I tossed her the keys.

I got in the backseat as Taylor checked out her new car. The peanut butter, Italian silk and wood trim on the interior added a nice touch to the foreign car.

"And it got that fresh car smell." Taylor said as she adjusted the rear view mirror.

"Mommy! Look at my new car!" Taylor yelled from across the parking lot.

"It's nice." Her mother stuck her head in the car.

"Thank you, baby." Taylor looked back at me.

"Anything for my beautiful, college educated, business woman of a wife." I smiled and got out the car.

Taylor got out and locked the door before reaching for my hand. We walked into the reception hall and followed the wedding planner. None of the guests were allowed in the building until after Taylor changed and we were able to look at the room first. With a smile on her face, the wedding planner opened the door for us and revealed the set up for our reception.

The room was lightly dimmed with white and red candles lit at each table. Every chair had red bows decorated on the back of them. For the wedding party, we had our own section of the room with a long table that sat on a short stage away from everyone else. Taylor was in love with the white roses that were decorated all around the room, she said it looked like a fairytale.

"How is it? Should we keep the wedding cake in front of the stage, or move it next to the caterers?" She asked.

"Keep it there because everyone will be able to see once we cut it. After that, you can move it over so they can serve it." Taylor ordered.

"Where's the security?" I asked because there's a bunch of A list celebrities here, not including Cory and I.

"Over there, by the gift table." She pointed across the room.

"Oh, no. The gift table should be over here in this empty area. I need to keep an eye on it." Taylor raised up her wedding dress, ready to help move the table.

"Baby, go change. They got this." I directed her.

Taylor and her little entourage ran off to the restroom. The security moved the table to the side of the room that we'd be sitting on. About ten minutes later when everything was situated, they came out of the restroom. The wedding party then went into a private part of the building so the guests could finally be seated. We have to make an entrance so everyone needs to be seated first.