Chapter 38: Moving Forward

Song in multimedia: Roy Wood$ ft. Drake- Drama

"Let me see the pictures of the vacation house." I sat on top of Ant as I passed him the blunt after some fye ass sex.

"Nope. Let me see a picture of your dress." He teased.

"I can't show you. You need to be surprised when I'm walking down that aisle, and you better cry too." I traced his chest tattoos with my finger.

"Why would I cry?" He snickered.

"Because I'm a look hella beautiful, I'm telling you." I smiled at the thought of it.

"Oh yuh? The day not coming fast enough then." He fanned the smoke away from his eyes. 

Our wedding is now two weeks away. Time is flying and before I know it I'll be a married woman. Although everything is basically taken care of, I'm still hella stressed out. My wedding day means so much to me and if one thing is out of place I might lose it.

A few days ago I was sent this facial product to try and it broke my face out so bad. Even though it's clearing up, I'm afraid I'll have blemishes during the wedding. Not to mention it's been raining like hell for the past week. There's been talk of a flood, but it better clear up before these two weeks are over. Plus everybody's been getting on my fucking nerves, little shit just been setting me off.

But let me tell y'all. It's been a month since Sunny and I had our stupid ass argument and she still hasn't apologized to me. Two weeks after it happened I was just sitting by the phone waiting for her to hit my line. She never did so I had Cierra see what was wrong with her. She told Cierra how I changed up since I moved back to Houston and I never checked on her anymore--which was true, but she hardly called me too. Sunny usually understands that if we don't hit each other up that doesn't make our friendship any less valuable, but she was really in her heart this time. After Cierra told me that, I was still waiting on her ass to call me.

She gave birth to her son on May 5th, a couple weeks ago. I didn't call her to congratulate her or nothing cause I got my own shit going on. I figured she wouldn't pick up for me anyway. Like Ant, Cierra told me to be the bigger person and call her. She then had the excuse that Sunny thought I never wanted to hear from her again. I've moved forward and started worrying about more important things.

"You going to go pick Mariah up?" Ant caressed my waist.

"No, you going." I rolled over, pretending I was tired.

"I dropped her off so you can pick her up." He rolled over too to get on top of me.

"That's exactly why you need to go get her, nobody told you to drop my baby off." I rubbed his earlobe.

"We needed mommy and daddy time." He kissed from my chest down to my thighs.

"In that case, it wouldn't hurt for her to stay with grandma and grandpa for a little longer." I smiled as he came up to meet my lips.

Ant put the blunt out and bit his bottom lip before entering me. In missionary we were face to face and just the sight of him had me all wet and bothered. His thick shaft stretched me out and I was begging for every inch. I was hyping him up, moaning his name and telling him he was hitting it right. Besides cursing up a storm he was quiet and probably trying to drown me out.

"Go faster." I pleaded with one leg over his shoulder.

Antonio sped up and wrapped his hand around my neck. I was really feeding his ego now cause his stroke was hitting the spot. He started talking shit too, saying that he was beating it up; which he was. We really need to invest in one of those ceiling mirrors so I could watch from a different angle.