Chapter 17: Love You Down

Ant's POV

Atlanta, GA

I sat in my hotel room smoking and talking with Keon and PnB. Taylor just called me and told me she's on her way to my room. She said she needed to talk to me about some things and I assume it's about the wedding plans. I haven't been contributing to it, I've been letting her do all the work. I don't know anything about wedding planning.

Someone knocked on the door and I got up because it has to be Tay. I swung open the door to see her with bags in hand. After greeting her I took her things and we walked into the room.

"Hi, Taylor." PnB and Keon spoke.

"Hey, y'all." She waved.

Fanning away the weed smoke, Taylor sat on the bed. I stared at her, waiting for her to say something. I guess she wants some privacy.

"I'm a holla at y'all later." I signaled for them to get out.

"Aight. Bye, Taylor." Keon got up and so did Rock.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much." She sighed with a smile on her face.

"Hmm, try this weed." I passed her the blunt.

"I'm good." She shook her head.

"Why not? It goes against your diet?" I was being funny.

"I'm not on my diet anymore."

"How come? Is it because of the seafood trip we took?"

"No." She chuckled.

"Oh. How was your first week of school?"

"It was good, my classes seem easy this semester. Is this yours?" She pointed to a sandwich on the table.

"Yuh, but it got tomatoes on it." I warned her because she doesn't like tomatoes.

Taylor shrugged her shoulders and picked up the sandwich. Since when did her ass start eating tomatoes, last time I remember she hated them. She took one bite and spit it out into a napkin. Tay frowned her face up like she wanted to vomit.

"I'll be back." She stood up and went into the bathroom.

I sat there as she took a few minutes in the bathroom. I could hear her spitting and then the toilet flushing. She came out wiping her mouth looking disgusted.

"I told you it had tomatoes on it." I blew smoke out my mouth.

"That's not why, I just can't eat anything without feeling sick." She took a deep breath.

"How long food poisoning supposed to last?"

"That's not why I'm sick. I'm sick because I'm pregnant." She smiled.

"You pregnant?!" My eyes got big.

"Yeah." She nodded while still holding a big grin.

"I'm bout to have a baby?! Tay, come here!" I put the blunt out and brought her closer for a big hug.

"Yup. I'm two and a half months today." She hugged me back.

"Awww, shit. I put a baby in that lil thang?" I laughed while looking at her.

"You childish. Yes, Ant, you put a baby in me." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I guess everything doesn't go according to plan. When you get all your stuff together, we can move it back to Houston. Then we can choose which room will be the babies. Or do you think we should find another house because that one might not be child friendly?"