Chapter 6: Coolin N' Boot'd Pt. 1

Ant's POV

Back in Houston I'm getting a lot of work done. My fans show so much love that I have to make sure I keep them satisfied. From meet and greets to dropping songs, I'm keeping their full attention. Not only am I working though, I'm spending time with my family. My pops got a four month old son now and this is my first time seeing my new baby brother.

"He gone be nosey, he looking at everything." I held him in my arms.

"You next, Ant." TJ sat on the couch doing his homework.

"Nigga stop playing. Taylor not having kids until she finished with college. Period."

"Y'all back together? Since when?" My pops asked.

"Since last week when I went down there." I grinned.

"Happy ass, you better keep her this time. She too sweet to let go." He told me.

"I'm hip. Here, get him, he spitting up." I handed him the baby.

It's been fun hanging out with my pops and TJ, but I need to head home to finish packing for Las Vegas. Plus I promised my fans I would get on live whenever I got the chance to. I kissed my baby brother goodbye and said bye to TJ and my daddy before heading out the door.

My dad and TJ don't live that far from me, it's about a fifteen minute drive. With that being said, I was pulling up to my mansion in no time. I live in a gated community now so I had to put in a pin before entering my neighborhood. After I did that, I proceeded to my house. In my driveway there was a BMW parked and I sighed because I wasn't trying to see the person inside the car. I opened one of my six garages and parked my car.

As soon as I got out, Nu stepped out her car. Who is Nu? One of the many females I fooled around with while I was single. But with Nu, it wasn't a one time thing, I hit her multiple times. She's a video model who knows someone that lives in the same neighborhood as me so when we were both in town, we would link. Nu is a pretty girl. She's curvy with these long, thick, brown legs like a track runner. Her lips are full, similar to Megan Good. She's black and Indian which gives her hair a silky texture.

"I've been calling you." She licked her glossy lips as she switched in her heels.

"Yuh, I know." I stood in the driveway so I could tell her off real quick.

"Why haven't you been answering?" She walked towards my door, but I didn't budge.

"You know why, mane. Come on, you can't go in there." I motioned for her to turn around.

"You got another girl in there? That's cool, I can come back." She brushed her hair behind her ear.

"No. Don't come back. Ever. I'm sure you saw that I got back with my girl."

"Mmmh. That's who that was? What made you go back to her?" She crossed her arms.

"Cause I love her. So what we had is over. We can't fuck no mo' and you can't come by here." I made that shit clear as hell for her.

"That's fine. Have a nice day." She smiled and went back to her car.

I got one last look at her booty before she left. I had to shake my head cause I really had some good times with her, but Tay is more important than a piece of ass. Now that that's over with, I went inside my house and found some clothes for the upcoming weekend.