Chapter 32: Wineberry Ova Gold

One month and a half later

At 36 weeks pregnant I jammed out to Boosie's, Baby Mama on my aunts front porch. The music was blasting as I danced with my huge and uncomfortable belly. I felt like a real gangsta at a video shoot with all my cousins surrounding me. The weather was nice which is the perfect opportunity for the family to get together and enjoy some seafood.

"You gone dance that baby right on out. The food almost finished." Cierra walked outside.

"Before this forty weeks get here she better come out. But I'll give her a couple more weeks of chill time." I sat down.

"You think Sunny will have Michael before the wedding?" She asked me.

"I hope, cause if not she won't be able to make the wedding." I'll be so upset if Sunny can't make it.

"Girl, you know she ain't missing that wedding for nothing." Cierra smacked her lips.

"We'll see..."

"Taylor, where's Ant?" One of my aunts asked.

"Making money." I simply replied.

"You getting so big. I don't wanna see you get up to do nothing today, you need to rest them feet." She touched my stomach.

"That's exactly what her spoiled butt wanna hear too." My mama chimed in.

"Ma, I know it's been twenty plus years since you've had a baby, but I'm sure you know I be tired. Let TT pamper me if she want." I grinned.

"She probably be having that boy wait on her hand and foot." My aunt laughed.

"That's what he's supposed to do." My cousin said.

I drank my strawberry soda and talked to all my cousins. The breeze blew through my freshly washed hair and my blue polished toes. Mariah stretched out in the womb, causing my ribs and back to ache. She pressed on my bladder making me go to the bathroom for like the fifth time.

"Come here, Ce." I stood in the door.

Cierra got up and followed me to the bathroom.

"You need help peeing?" She laughed.

"No, fool. This is the only time we'll have without somebody being in our faces. I've been trying to hold this in, but I have to tell somebody." I wiped myself and flushed the toilet.

"You okay, aren't you?" She looked concerned.

"Yuh, its nothing like that." I washed my hands.

After drying them off I unlocked my phone and went through the pictures. I'm dying to show somebody my wedding dress and I know Cierra will keep it a secret.

"I wanted to show you my dress. Nobody has seen it, not even Ant or my mama." I pulled up the picture.

"Girl, this is beautiful! Who is this black lady wearing it?"

"The designers wife. So let me tell you the story." I sat on the closed toilet seat.

"Ant met this Italian designer from his European tour last year and when he found out Ant was getting married, he wanted to design the dress." I smiled.