Chapter 41: Thug Passion

Ant's POV

As Cierra's car disappeared from my sight I closed the front door. The only thing I could think about was tomorrow. In my head I kept playing how everything will turn out.

"Nervous?" Keon walked over and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Nawl." I slightly laughed and shook my head.

"Sit down, mane. Don't lie to me." He smiled.

"Man, I'm nervous as fuck. I'm used to people focusing on me, but this time it'll be a different setting." I admitted.

"I'll be right on the side of you. Ain't nothing to trip off of. I've never been married before, but I can tell you that you didn't make a mistake. Just picture it being you and Taylor, that's all that matters. Drown everybody else out."

"I know, but it's not gone be like that. Focusing on her is what's going to make me nervous."

"It must be nice to love somebody as much as you love her." He said.

I smirked and didn't respond.

"But you can worry about all of that tomorrow, this is now. Help me roll this weed and let's finish getting ready for tonight." He stood up and went back towards the kitchen.

We both sat at the table and started rolling blunt after blunt. Keon said we might be too fucked up to roll blunts later, so we'll get a bunch started now.

"So what exactly are we doing tonight? As long as it don't involve me going to jail I'm good. I can't do jail no more."

"We'll be in the house so you won't go to jail. Let's hope not." He sparked a blunt.

I sparked one too and poured two glasses of some Cognac I got from France. Keon and I raised our glasses and frowned as we swallowed the hard liquor. I have a good feeling about tonight, I think I'm going to really enjoy myself.

About an hour later, a few of my other homeboys came over. They brought the food and more liquor. I welcomed them with open arms and sat back as Keon organized this whole thing. Once the sun started to go down that's when Cory and Tyshawn came. It's gone be weird as hell having Cory here, knowing he be going crazy for his sister.

"We thought the hoes would be here by now." Cory dapped everybody up.

"It's not even late yet." Keon said.

"So, they supposed to be here the whole time."

"Just sit yo short ass down." Keon laughed as he took the bottle Cory brought.

"Don't worry, Ant. I won't snitch tonight, I'll let you have your fun." He joked.

"Right on." I laughed, I'm high as fuck.

Taylor already gave me the go, so it wouldn't matter if he snitched or not. I'm sure she's getting into some shit herself. I'm kind of curious as to what she's doing though.

"My nigga getting married tomorrow!" Tez passed me a open bottle of Hennessy.

I chugged the Hennessy and then handed it to Tyshawn who took a shot of it. To balance out the food and liquor, I ate some of the dip that was brought over along with a few pieces of chicken. As I ate, someone rung the doorbell. Keon excitedly got up and opened my front door. I looked back to see a short, thick woman wearing a red latex outfit entering my home. Behind her followed other females dressed up. I counted five and thought that was it, but more walked in.

Before I knew it, with a mouth full of food I was being forced to sit in a chair in the living room. Twenty women were lined up, no exaggeration. All of them had on different x-rated outfits. Some of them barely had on anything.