Chapter 16: Special Someone

DARA'S POV

It's our last day today and will be going back home later. My stuff were already packed and ready to go as i sighed looking around the room we've stayed in. I'm gonna miss this place.

"Are you all set?" Bom asked as she zipped her last luggage up.

"Yup. Done packing." I told her.

Both of us headed down the lobby to return the key cards assigned to us. Other students were already done surrendering theirs as well and just waiting for the buses to arrive.

"Unnies!" Somebody called us from behind, her voice echoing around the lobby. Is it me or she just acquired some of Seungri's traits? Kekekek.

"Chaerin!" Bom called her when she was approaching us near the counter.

"Can i get your numbers? My stupid cousin won't let me have them. He said i'm a bad influence to you guys. Tsch. What a douche." She said sounding pissed. With the way they communicate, the two seemed to hate each other so much.

We both gave our numbers to her that made her smile. She said she'll be calling us once in a while when we get back to Seoul. I kinda like her, she's fierce looking but you can tell that she possessed a kind heart.

The buses arrived and lined up in front of the hotel. One by one, the buses stopped in front of the lobby for the students to load it up according to bus number. When its our turn, we slowly filled up the bus assigned to us and sat on our assigned seats. Top asked me to switch seats with him, meaning i'l be sitting right next to Mr. Grumpy again. Well, it wasn't that bad the first time plus the fact that my best friend will have the chance to talk to her long time friend again pushed me to agree.

"Jiyong, can i sit on the isle this time?" I asked, standing in front of him for he was currently sitting on the isle seat.

"Why?" He said, wearing his poker face again.

"I don't want to disturb you later if i want to go to the restroom." I calmly answered.

"Oh, i see." I smiled as i assumed he will agree but...."No." he answered nonchalantly and looked forward to ignore me. My shoulders deflated and my lips automatically pouted at what he said. This guy really knows what button to push if he wants to piss me off.

Knowing that there's no way i'l win over him, i just scooted over to the window seat and hugged my bag for comfort like a kid deprived of candies.

The bus started to move and everyone became quiet. Maybe they'll doze off anytime soon because of too much exhaustion. I looked out the window and saw an arc saying its thanks for visiting the place. "Bye Busan..." i said in a low tone as we passed through it.

"Why say Goodbye? Don't you have any plans of going back?" I heard Jiyong spoke beside me.

I was actually surprised that he asked me that question, heck i was more surprised that he even asked me. I rest my back on my seat before answering him. "I want to but i don't know when or if there will still be a chance again."

"Pshh. What a lame excuse. That only means you don't have any plans of going back." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him as i crossed my arms over my chest. "How did you know Mr. Smarty pants?"

He suddenly raised his left brow before looking at me seriously. Oh Gosh, i think i unleashed the dragon in him again. "Saying 'i don't know' even if you want to means the probability of you doing it is close to zero. You can't expect it to happen in a snap of a finger. You have to plan it and do your best to make it happen." My eyes were wide as a saucer as i stared at him intently. He spoke the words like a teacher reprimanding a student. I mean, i can't understand where he's coming from. Well, i totally agree with his statement but what does it have to do with me going back here in Busan?