Chapter 61: Uncovering Facade

DARA'S POV

"What the hell is she doing here?!" I heard Bom asked beside me the moment she saw the person on the table we're about to head on to.

I held her arm and looked at her intently as I shook my head. "Bommie-ah, don't do it ok? You promised." I said ever so calmly as I hid the tension building up inside me. I hope she remembered what we've talked about back in the hospital.

She raised her brow at me but just ended up heaving a deep sigh. "I can't believe you, Dara. How can you just let them off that easily without getting even a slight revenge? You can just pull her hair in one quick move and that's it. I will..." She suddenly stopped herself from convincing me when she saw my face. "Fine, you little masochist. Maybe one day I will pay someone to build you a statue to let everyone know that there is a living saint wondering on earth. Aside from Mother Teresa who's already dead by the way, so you're the only one alive." She said as she shook her head.

"Bom..."

"If you can stand looking at those sick idiots well I can't. We will go get our bags and leave without further explanations got that?" She said, her face determined and I don't have a choice but to follow whatever she says.

She strode towards the door and head towards the table where the rest are already having their lunch. She moves so fast I find it hard to keep up with her pace. "Move." She muttered the moment we reach the table. All their eyes automatically fixated towards us, confusion written all over their faces when they saw that we are already getting our things and preparing ourselves to leave.

"Noona, where are you going?" Seungri was the one who's brave enough to ask the already mad as hell Bom.

"Leaving." She simply answered and continued gathering her stuff and so did I without looking at anyone of them.

"But you haven't eaten your lunch yet." He said but I can tell in his voice that he is either sad or angry at the same time.

We finally gathered all our stuff and was about to leave when Bom suddenly halted the moment she's right in front of Jiyong and Kiko. She was smiling from ear to ear as she watches us but Bom suddenly wiped it off by her harsh words.

"I'm sorry Seungri-ah but I suddenly lost my appetite. I don't know with you guys but I can't eat when the place smells like rotten fish." She said and looked at Kiko with a smirk on her face before pulling my hand with her.

-------------------------

3RD PERSON'S POV

The moment Bom and Dara left their table, all four members stared at the two people whom they believe was the reason for their outrage. It was bizarre why Kiko is indeed here posing as Jiyong's girl and he is letting her. They know that he and Dara are already going steady and they haven't received any news that they broke up so what they're witnessing right now is beyond them. From the time he went missing until the moment he returned, everything changed. He went back from his usual stoic self which they thought were long forgotten when Dara came along to be his inspiration.

"What happened Hyung?" the uneasy maknae began to ask, not minding the building tension around the table as he can't stand the scene happening right in front of them.

But instead of answering, Jiyong took his chopsticks and began eating his lunch, not bothered by the intense stares his brothers been giving him. On the other hand, Kiko has been very attentive to his needs. She would open his bottle of water and pick up some of her food and place it on his plate for him to eat.