Chapter 69: Unfulfilled Dreams

3rd PERSON's POV

It's almost been a month since the announcement of the Kwon-Mizuhara Engagement and nothing was felt but pain and misery for everyone except for Kiko. She's so excited planning the upcoming engagement
party. She's made herself in-charge of everything even on the small details that the party needs. If she's this busy for just the engagement party, what more on the actual wedding ceremony.

Her mother Noriko, let her daughter do her thing. She kept her distance from the couple but she always had her eyes on their every move especially Jiyong. She knows that the boy can do something to stop the wedding from happening that's why she doesn't let her guards down.

On the other side, Jiyong knows the danger he and Bom are planning that's why he is extra careful on his every move. This is the same reason as to why he did not let anyone know of the plan they're cooking. The less people involve, the more chances their plan is going to work. It's a good thing that Bom agreed to help him. He no longer has anyone to ask help from for his friends already hated him the moment he hurt Dara.

"Jiyong, what do you think?" Kiko showed him the dress she puts on. They are currently in a mall buying stuff for the party. "Do I look good in this?"

Jiyong just look at her with disinterest and went back to playing with his phone. That made her feel irritated and just went back to the fitting room to change. She got out with the dress on her hand and went straight to the counter to pay for it. When she's done, she handed the bags to the body guard who's having a hard time carrying all the paper bags with the things she bought.

"Jiyong." She called but since he's busy, he didn't hear her call. "Jiyong, get up." Still no response.

Kiko rolled her eyes and without warning, reached her hand out and snatched his phone away from his hand. Jiyong closed his eyes and stood up from where he's currently sitting. He met her eyes and dangerously glared at her. "What's your problem?" He asked in a low voice but with a hint of irritability on every word.

"Problem? You're seriously asking me?!" Kiko snapped causing everyone inside the shop look at them curiously. "I was talking to you but you keep on ignoring me because of this stupid phone!"

Jiyong raised his left brow obviously pissed as he stared at her with equal intensity. He stepped forward and leaned closer to her ear to whisper, "Don't make a scene here. Triggering my mood is the last thing you'd want, right?"

He slowly pulled back and grabbed his phone from her hand acting as if what he said didn't create chills down her spine. Kiko shivered but she didn't show it to anyone especially Jiyong. She remained firm and diverted her attention to the sales ladies whose eyes were darted towards her. "What are you all looking at?! Huh?!" She yelled at them and everyone scampered away.

Jiyong was the first one to move and head out of the shop leaving Kiko behind. She's hella pissed but she can't do anything about it. She's the one who brought it to herself. She knew right from the start that Jiyong doesn't love and will never love her.

She watched his back as he walk out of the door. That's when a tear finally escaped her eye wondering what its like if he loved her first. If he hadn't met Dara. Will he feel the same way if he confessed her feelings to him way back when they were young? Another tear fell from her eyes when she realized the answer to her question.

---------------

CHAERIN'S POV

"Are you sure she's here? Why can't we just call her?" Minzy asked me the nth time as we waited for Bom unnie to show up. We are currently outside the SGOC building where I know they're taking their internship.