Chapter 37: Fairy Bom Mother

DARA'S POV

"Who is Kiko to you?"

He stiffened the moment that question got out of my mouth. He slowly pulled his hand away from me and with that, a sting of pain struck my heart.

I looked at him as he bowed down to avoid my gaze. Why is it so hard for him to tell me? Is my assumption right about them? What are they, really? When I didn't hear any response, I just nodded my head and stepped back from him. Maybe I'm being assuming of what we have that I forgot what we really are in the first place, nothing.

"It's getting late, Jiyong. We still have classes tomorrow. You should probably go and get some rest." I said in a very low voice its almost a whisper. I turned around and started with my pace when a hand suddenly gripped my wrist to stop me.

"Dara...it's not what..."

"It's ok Jiyong. I get it now." I cut him off as I plastered a fake smile on my face. I don't want to hear what he has to say. It could crash me. "Goodnight Jiyong." I said and pulled my hand away from his grasp.

I strode towards our house, leaving him behind though i can still hear him calling my name. I closed the door behind me and pushed my back against it as a tear finally escaped my eye. I clutched my chest and tapped it softly to ease the pain I'm feeling right now. Why does it have to be this way now that my heart already welcomed him inside?

---------

I was walking aimlessly along our building's corridors, when a high pitched voice pierced my ears. "Dara! Dara! Daraaaaaa!!!"

I didn't bother looking and continued with my pace. Moments later, the owner of the voice finally reached me. "Dara! Thank God I caught you." Bom said while panting heavily. I stared at her with void expression, telling her impliedly that I'm not in a mood. "What is wrong with you? Did someone die?"

"Bommie, stop exaggerating ok? I'm not in a mood." I muttered.

She casted me a worried look before cupping my face with her right hand. "What happened?"

I wanted to tell her but I'm scared that once I did, I may not be able to control my emotions. "Nothing. I'm ok Bom." I said instead.

"Dara, you know that what you just said isn't true right? And like you said, I'm good at sniffing things so please, don't hide it from me." She got me. I know i'm never gonna get passed this without her noticing it.

I nodded my head slowly and that's the only sign she needs before she decided to pull me somewhere and maybe squeeze the truth out of me.

---------

"Bom! Where are you taking me?" I was surprised when he dragged me out of the school and head somewhere far that I'm not familiar with.

"Don't ask, just follow me ok?" She muttered as she continued to pull my wrist.

"But we still have classes. We might miss it Bom and you know Mr. Song hates students that are late." I explained but it only fell on deaf ears. Geez, this woman is unstoppable!

She abruptly stopped walking that caused me to bump behind her back. "Aww! Why did you suddenly stop?! Aigoo!" I exclaimed and glared at her.

"Because we're here!" She excitedly said as she clasped her hands together looking like an idiot.

I looked at the place she's referring to and saw nothing extraordinary about it. "It's just a tailoring shop Bom. What's so fascinating about that?" I said and stared at the place once again. It has glass walls so I can see what's inside even if the lights were off. It's still bare but I can already spot two or three tables with sewing machines installed. I can also see different rolled fabrics that has various colors and designs. "Why are we here?" I asked before I forgot the purpose why on earth Bom brought me here.