Chapter 70: Unexpected Visitor

BOM'S POV

Aisht! Chaerin is calling me again! I know exactly why but I'm not yet ready to tell her or anyone not until our plans are polished. I'm actually having a hard time hiding and avoiding each one of them, especially that we all are in the same building.

And Jiyong? Gosh, that stupid guy! He asked for my help for crying out loud but I can't seem to get a hold of him. He said Kiko keeps on following him around everywhere he goes so he's also having difficulties meeting me so we can finish the plan before the engagement party. I mean, how hard can it be? Unless that Kiko girl is like a leech he can't pull off away from his skin. Eekk!

I was half walking and half running not minding where my feet take me when I bumped into something hard. I almost lose my balance if not for the strong arms that break my impending fall. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you... I was..."

"Being stupid?" I heard the man with a baritone voice said finishing my sentence. I think I know who that voice belongs to.

Lo and behold, it's one of the persons I'm trying to hide from. "S-Seunghyun..."

He straightened me up and helped me fixed my dress before looking at me in the eyes. I was shocked to see that it's not only him that was there but the whole freakin' gang including Chaerin and Minzy. Oh dear, the heavens are punishing me. I swallowed hard and all I can say right now is a simple "Hi, guys...He He"
That's the last word I was able to utter before Seunghyun pulled me by my wrist and dragged me somewhere. I'm dead, dead I tell you.

-------------

"Where were you?" Seunghyun asked, his arms resting above his chest.

I looked at him, then to everyone giving me the same stare. Gosh! I feel like a criminal being investigated "What are you talking about? I'm just here working. And why the hell did you drag me here? Are we even allowed to be in this room?" I bombarded him with questions to bring the issue back to him. I'm good at that. Kekeke.

"Don't change the subject Bom. You know exactly what I'm talking about." He said with a hint of annoyance.

I rolled my eyes at him before taking a seat on the nearest chair that I could find feeling defeated. How can I escape these guys when they all are on to me. I guess there's no reason for me to hide it anymore. "Fine." I heaved a deep sigh before looking at them. "I... I'm off to help...Jiyong."

"What?!" All of them yelled in unison I can't help but cover my ears.

"Ouch! My ears damn it!" I yelled back.

I saw Seungri stepped forward, pushing Seunghyun a little to the side. "Why? Why are you helping that bast.."

"Seungri! You better watch your mouth!" Youngbae reprimanded him before he can even finish his sentence and that made him angrier.

"What? Am I the one wrong here again? Aren't we forgetting something here?" Seungri faced the others and his voice is definitely high, not caring if they're his hyungs. "Did it slip your mind what Jiyong hyung had done?"

"Maknae! Can you relax and let Bom noona finish what she has to say?" Daesung interrupted this time and that made Seungri slumped his shoulders before facing me.

I heaved another deep sigh to relax my veins and cleared my throat. "Jiyong and I are planning something."

"What plan?" Chaerin asked as she stepped forward with Minzy beside her giving me a worried look.