Prologue

Prologue

"How I wish into the deepest to have a daughter with skin white as snow, hair black as ebony and lips red as the color of the three drops of blood that is now dripping down on the windowsill from my finger".

The beautiful young queen is sitting by the window. She just now stops sewing when she pricks her finger with the needle she's holding and she admires the three colors before her onto the windowsill. Snow and blood onto the ebony colored sill.

Soon after making her wish the queen gives birth to a beautiful baby girl with all those qualities she wished for her daughter.

The king and queen named their newborn baby Katniss.

Unfortunately the queen could not live to see her baby girl. She dies while giving birth to her beautiful baby girl.

One year after Katniss birth the king remarries to a beautiful but vain woman.

After a the king suddenly dies, the queen is alone to raise Katniss which she have nothing against.

Each day the queen asks her magic mirror the same question:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

The mirror always answered as she wished, because this magic mirror can not tell a lie.

"My queen you're the fairest of them all".

Six years pass. Katniss grows and glows. She becomes more and more beautiful each day that passes by.

Her hair becomes longer and darker, her lips even more red as blood and skin white as snow.

The kingdom adores little Katniss and they'd love to see her grow up to a beautiful young woman.

On the day of Katniss seventh birthday the queen yet again asks the mirror:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?"

Because the mirror can't lie, he tells the queen the truth.

"My queen, you are the fairest here, but now a beautiful girl I see, skin white as snow, hair black as ebony and lips red as blood".

The queen immediately knows who the mirror is talking about. Katniss.

She takes away all of Katniss beautiful dresses and dress her in torn clothes and put her into wash and scrub.

She took away everything Katniss had. Everything Katniss knew.

The one thing she couldn't take away, were Katniss beauty and hope. Hope that one day, everything would fall into place.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hey guys, so this was the prologue for this story.

I know that I have a lot on the table right know, but don't you worry, I'm gonna manage, and take care of everything. Just sit down and read.

So yeah, this is a story, like a Snow White story as you already know by now. It's not gonna be exactly like Snow White though, just the background, like Katniss is like Snow White, Peeta the prince, Finnick and the boys the drawls e.c.t.

I hope you're gonna like this :)

Please continue to read this story, and please tell me what you thought about this prologue.

Please vote and comment :)

-Josephine xx