Chapter 21: Feelings?

Chapter 21

Peeta's P.O.V.

Oh god, Katniss is amazing, she's just... Amazing. She's such an wonderful and caring person.

I know that I'm against what my mother has forced us both into, but I actually think that I could fall in love with this girl, if we get to know each other even better, and if we get enough time alone.

Primmy loves Katniss. She says that Katniss is the sister she never had. And to not be rude to me she added that it's nice to have a big brother. Little Primmy.

I can't even imagine all the pain Katniss has been going through and everything her kingdoms has to suffer. Poor people. I only picture my kingdoms like that. My people being the once who suffer. I can't even imagine that happen and to see my people suffer.

It's always been peaceful here, so I've never seen destruction, it has to look horrible.

Katniss is so strong that actually is planning a rebellion against her evil stepmother. My mother and I will do what ever we can. We call our soldiers the rebels, because they are going to fight in the rebellion.

After the rebellion Katniss is going to be a queen, and a very good one. She cares so much about other people, if she hadn't, she wouldn't be here.

"You're thinking about her again", I hear my sisters voice.

"What?" I ask turning towards her.

"Katniiiiiiis", she sings loud.

"Shhhh Prim, be quiet!" I hiss.

"You liiiike heeeer", Prim sings and starts to dance around me. "You like her, you like her, you like her, you like her, you like Katniiiiiiiiiis!"

"What?"

My eyes widen.

I turn my head and see Katniss come walking towards us with Elsa.

"Did you want something Primmy?" She asks.

I sigh in relief, she didn't her anything else but her name. But I think Elsa did because she's looking at me weird.

Prim looks mischievously at me, think about if she should betray me or not.

I feel my hear start to pound so hard, trying to make its way out of my chest.

"Yeah, I can learn you how to dance", she says after deciding to be a good sister and not betray her older brother.

"But Prim, mother has gotten her teachers", I say.

"I know, but I can be one as well", she says and take Katniss hand.

Katniss smiles looking down at Prim. Oh her smile. Her smile can light up the whole world.

"Okay, be my teacher Primmy", Katniss says.

They start to walk away from me. Elsa stand still on the same spot, looking at me and raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I ask cocky looking at her as I cross my arms over my chest. "Do you have nothing to add Elsa?"

She just shakes her head and walks after Katniss and Prim.

Elsa is on to me. She knows I may have feelings for my future bride. What if she betrays me and tells Katniss? I can't stop her because Katniss and Posy are the only once who can understand animals. I can't stop Elsa.

Ugh this is frustrating.

I walk in a corridor and hear someone mumble something.

Who's that?

It turns out to be Gale. Just as I'm about to yell and ask who it was, he came walking through the darkness with a sad face.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"I could ask you the same thing", Gale says. "You look three years older".

"I asked first", I insist like a little child.

Gale chuckles sadly. We starts walking down the corridor.

"Katniss told me something that didn't make me very happy", he says.

How can she have done that, when she's nothing but wonderful and caring?

"Why?" I ask.

Gale sighs.

"Yeah well she has a friend in our village, named Madge Undersee, she told me that Madge is collecting rebels and Howard told Katniss that Madge is now wanted, that her face over the whole village", Gale says.

I frown. We really have to do something very, very soon. We can't have it this way anymore.

"She's your friend as well?" I ask.

He looks down at he's feet and shakes his head while I see a pink color start to spread on his cheeks.

"Girlfriend?" I ask.

He nods.

"I'm so scared for her, Posy and Madge are the only two I have left, and Katniss of course", he says.

"We're gonna fix this man", I say and pat his back.

"Easy for you to say, you have your girl in a safe place", Gale says.

I feel how my face starts to heat up. What did he just say? My girl? Katniss is certainly not mine to call mine. She is her own. Or I mean, when we're married she'll be my wife, but it wouldn't feel real, without real feelings. Ugh these arranged marriages are really tricky and not so good all of the times.

I feel like I already have strong feelings for Katniss, after all of our talks, our times alone... I jut haven't figured them out yet. And I don't know if Katniss has feelings or no feelings at all for me, either good or bad.

I really wish I knew though, but Katniss is a mystery, if she don't want anyone to know what she's thinking or feeling, she's not letting anyone know. That's one thing I've learned about her. That and how wonderful she is.

"She's not my girl", I mumble.

"Okay well fiancé or betrothed or whatever she is", he says. "You know she's safe, I know Madge isn't".

"Well Katniss isn't gonna be safe anymore soon", I say.

And that's true. Soon we're going to start up the rebellion and she's not gonna stay here and be on the side of things. I would want to see the dumb person try to stop her, I would feel sorry for that person.

"I guess that's true", Gale says, knowing he's cousin.

Yeah. It has to be soon. Katniss and Gales village can not take so much more. I feel it in my stomach.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Hey guys, I hope you liked the chapter. I wasn't gonna update today but it's been a long time since I updated Kiss me, so here you go.

I'm still not feeling that good, that's why this chapter can be crappy, just have that in mind.

Please vote and comment

-Josephine xx