Chapter 13: Questions

Chapter 13

Katniss P.O.V.

"Posy?"

"Posy!"

We're looking for Posy, who somehow disappeared.

"Posy?!" Lyre shouts with tears in his eyes. "Posy!"

She said that she wanted to pee and that she could manage it all by herself, so she went behind a bush and never came back.

"Posy!" I call. "This isn't funny, come here now!"

But she doesn't. Why is she doing this? Does she think this is funny? I mean she is the one doing this, in sure of it.

"Posy Hazel Hawthorne you come back here right this minute!" Gale shouts angrily.

"Hello!" She says jumping down from a tree into my arms.

How the hell did she get up there from the beginning?

"Posy how did you get up there?" I ask horrified.

"I climbed like you!" She says laughing.

I look at the boys. Okay bad thing to do in front of Posy.

"Why did you do that? It's very dangerous", I say.

"I want to be just like you when I grow up", she says and hugs me.

I look at Gale who stands behind her back.

He smirks but I just feel horrified. Why the hell does this kid want to be like me? I'm nothing special.

"Okay well, Posy baby, don't ever do that again, Katniss is right, it's way to dangerous", Gale says. "Promise us you won't do that again".

"Okay", she says.

"Good", I say.

We've been walking for days now. And I can understand that Posy feel a bit bored, even though she hasn't complained.

I'm actually very amazed over the fact that Posy and Lyre have been complaining or whining, they haven't asked for time to rest or to sleep, they have just follows and don't what we've told them to.

We continue walking and walk for a long time. We're actually by the mountains now, so now we just have to get passed them and then we should be able to see the other kingdom.

I hear something above our heads and looks up. There I see Howard.

"Missed me?" He asks as he flies down and sits on Gale's shoulder.

"No!" I say.

"Yes!" Posy says at the exactly same time.

"That hurt brainless princess!" Howard says.

"Whatever", I say and just continue walking instead.

After I've lost count of how long we've been walking, I think that it may be time to rest now.

I look back at everyone and see how tired everyone looks, although they really try to hide it.

"Maybe we can just rest now", I say. "We've been walking for hours".

"Yeah thank you!" Finnick bursts and fall down on the ground, face first but I don't think that he planned the whole 'face first thing'.

"Oww..." He mumbles and sits up on his but.

Everyone laughs and sits down.

"Is it very much further?" Posy asks.

"No, we're right here by the mountains so we just have to pass them and then we'll be able to see the kingdom", I tell her and she sits down in my lap, leaning against my chest. I stroke her hair. She looks so tired. So that's why I what her to sleep, I start to sing to her. "Deep in the meadow, under the willow,