chapter 3

Emily's Pov

Yesterday was so intense with all the questions being asked about which girl I fancy in school ,which was slightly awkward, considering as the girl I like was the one sat opposite me. I couldn't exactly say that, as I'm not ready for that yet. I lay in bed with many thoughts going around in my head. Today is Friday which is great because I love the weekends. The girls are having a sleepover tonight, I haven't yet confirmed that I'm coming, deep down I'm excited but also nervous at the same time . It's so hard when you like someone to keep it a secret. I get up and dressed  putting on my jacket and skinny jeans leaving the house.  I get to school going into class ,I sit next to Aria we are both writing notes to each other laughing until Mr Fitz notices.

"Emily would you like to explain what's so amusing??  "

"It's nothing just a inside joke to do with me and Aria that's all "

"Well if you could leave it outside the classroom that would be appreciated now get on on with your work both of you "

"Sorry Mr Fitz Aria "
Aria  says smiling at him

"Ohhh someone has a crush ""
I write down showing it to her

Aria looks at me and blushes then continues with her work. The rest of the day seems to go by really slowly I'm thinking about tonight and for some reason I can't stop thinking about Alison maybe I couldn't confine In Aria at least that's one of them of my back or maybe not actually.

          Alison's Pov

As I'm watching the other girls swim, I notice Emily is late I hope she's okay. I do worry about her ,the weird thing is when I look at the others girls it literally has no effect on me what so ever but, when I look at emily I get this weird feeling inside me.  I know I'm the school Queen of course everyone knows that but ,with Emily I feel like I just want to protect her.  I would quite happily tell her I like her ,the thing is I've done nothing with a girl what so ever. I wonder what it's even like to kiss a girl, I've never Actually imagined it until I saw Emily. I am  scared though, what if Emily is more experienced than me. I've  I've only had one bf which, I've done sexual stuff with, but with a girl I wouldn't of imagined it with  a girl until now.

I see Emily coming into swim. I get that weird feeling back already. As I watch her swim she's looks so flawless in the water, the only word I can describe her as is my beautiful Mermaid.  Emily is so passionate about her swimming, i think it's cute. As Emily gets out of the water i call her over to me.

"Good swimming today Em and I was wondering if your coming tonight you know to Spencer's? ""
I ask her

"Yeah I will be I've decided I'll bring some alcohol and stuff over""
Emily says

"Yeah sounds good Em I'll bring some over too go and get dried Em I don't want you getting cold"
  I smile at her

"Awww okay are you coming to Lunch today with the girls""
? Emily Ask me

"I will do but I need to sort something out first something to do with my work hours "

"Okay I'll see you at lunch "

I watch her walk away from me, she's stunning and she's everything I want In a girl or guy loyal caring. When I used to hang out with Spencer Aria and Hanna before, Emily came along, I used to feel the odd one out but now Emily is my favourite out of the girls.

         Emily's Pov

I had a nice chat with Alison earlier,I still can't look at her directly in the face without blushing ,but I'm working on it . I'm glad I'm building up a friendship with her realistically, I want her to be my gf but I want to take things slow I wouldn't want to ruin anything.  I don't even know if she's bisexual or not. I get to the Table with the girls sitting down next to Aria we both  immediately bursting out laughing.