chapter 26

Emilys pov  

I wake up next to Alison cuddled up on the bed under the covers ,I stroke her hair softly, while looking at her peacefully asleep. I get  up to go downstairs and see my dad watching tv, my mum Is Already at work I Cook myself, Ali and my dad breakfast. I head back upstairs, by the I'm upstairs Ali is getting ready for school.

"Hey babe I made you breakfast"

"Thank you Em im so happy it's Friday are we going to the Spencer's party tonight? "

"Yeah we can do if you want to it's a Friday night but Ali be on your best behaviour"
I say with a laugh at the end

"Always for you Em you know I wouldn't hurt you "

"I know so do you and Melissa still not get on ? "

"Not really no she's always had this hatred against me, I think it's because most of her bfs used to fancy me particularly Wren he had a sexy British accent I have to say "

"Right okay let's go downstairs I don't want to hear no more "

"Em are you jealous ?"
With a smile on my face

"He'll no I'm not jealous come on babe we are going to be late "

We get downstairs to see my dad asleep on the sofa, we don't wake him up. We leave for school holding hands, as I'm driving to school Ali starts to kiss my neck feeling near my pussy, I moan loudly getting too distracted while I'm driving.

"Ali stop I'm going to have to pull over in the minute if you continue "

"Im just being a bad girl Em thought you liked it didn't you ? "

"I love it Ali just when I'm driving it's distracting fuck stop touching me "

"No I won't stop I want you so bad Em"

"Okay I give up I'm pulling over your Turning me on so much "

I pull over and Ali climbs over to the passenger sit with me ,she pulls my jeans down along with my boxers licking my pussy and clit while fingering me hard, i moan so loudly holding onto the back of my chair. Ali continues licking my pussy, while looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I feel myself getting closer and closer to cum I cum so hard in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuckkk I'm cuming  so hard for you Ali MmmMMM ""

"MmmMMM yeah fuck am i amazing with my tongue Em?"

"Fuck Ali you know you are mmMMM but the only thing is i want more now "

"Well get in the back of the car now and I'll give you more then :

"Mmmm yes fuck  "

I undress Ali while kissing her everywhere, going down to her tits sucking them then going down kissing her everywhere going up and down her body.  I get on top of her grinding my pussy against hers while moaning, I hear loudly feeling our clits throbbing against to each other. We cuddle each other  , as we both cum moaning each other's names .

"Fuckkkkk emmmm I'm cuming so hard MmmMMM our wet pussys are touching"

"MmmMMM fuck me too Ali MmmMMM ""

Just as we are both cuming, we hear a knock on the car window, I quickly grab my clothes while giving Alison's hers. I see a police officer stood by the car .

"Excuse me your not supposed to be parked over here is there any particular reason? "

"No sorry I was just having a rest at the back of the car "