chapter 20

Emily's pov

Our date went really Amazing,  I can't believe i had the courage to ask Ali to be my girlfriend ,it's everything that I've wanted ever since I first saw her.  I don't usually believe in love at first sight, but in this circumstance I think I will make a exception.  As Ali is driving I keep looking at her shyly while, she looks at me back with a cute smile on her face. I  have to say I'm not looking forward to Noel's party, just because it's always pretty much the same thing. We go down  a different route which I'm unfamiliar with.

"Ali where are we going  ? "

"You'll love it Em wait and see I've wanted to take you there for a long time "

"It's getting dark we aren't even going to see anything out there are you sure you want to do  this ? "

"Em don't worry it's makes  it more  exciting in the dark if you get what I mean "

Ali drives into a forest and stops her car . We both getting out of the car, I go back to grab a extra coat .

"Here Ali take this i don't want you getting cold "

"Thank you Em okay are you ready? just follow me"

"Woah maybe this is darker than i expected we need a torch Em can you flash your phone "

"This is really nerve racking us out here on our own anything could happen to us out here "

"Shhhhh Em we are nearly there just keep following me it's going to be okay "

"If you say so let me know when we are there "

"Okay over here look this is what I wanted to show you take a look at this rock "

"It's just a dusty old rock Ali nothing really exciting about it is there ?"

"But it's not just a dusty old rock Em you know where we are don't you ?"

"Yeah in the middle of the forest where no one can find us "
I giggle slightly

"Em no we are not come here  let  me whisper something in your ear we are at the kissing rock it's a special place where lovers go people have been coming here for hundreds of years "

"Ali stop it your making that up"

"Just because I make it doesn't mean it's not true you go here  with somebody and you feel the ghost of the other lovers spying on you pushing you to do it you know you should never disappoint a ghost "

"Okay Ali stop speaking about ghost right now really not the right time "

"Em your so amusing when your scared"

"Wait there a minute turn around no looking Ali I want to do something "

"Ohh sounds intriguing okay I won't look "

"Okay turn around well what do you think ?"

"Em oh my gosh I love it that's so cute I loved how you've carved our name into the rock EF💙AD "

"This can be our special spot just for me and you Ali "

"Em just shut up and kiss me we wouldn't want to disappoint the ghost now would we ? "

I giggle and kiss Ali on lips passointely  using our tongues, Ali pins me to the tree kissing my neck roughly.  We stop and look each other smiling.

"Em did I ever mention your a great kisser ?"

"Yeah you did by the way why did you stop Ali  ? "

"Well because we've got a party to its nearly 10 now "