chapter 25

Emily's pov

As me and Ali are driving to school, we stop of at the brew getting one cappuccino and a coffee,  sitting  down opposite each other,touching hands underneath the table. We both smile at each other while talking about school and summer break. A blonde girl ,who works at the brew  she comes over to us . I notice she kept glacing at me, while she was serving us however I chose to ignore her .

"Hey I recognise you from somewhere do I know you ? "

""Im not sure I go to Rosewood high and I'm a swimmer what's your name? "

"That's where I think I recognise you so what's your name again ? "

"Emily and yours ? "

"Samara well nice to meet you we should meet up sometime here's my number? "

"Thank you and yeah we should well I got to go take care "

"Emily who the hell was that?? and thanks for treating me like I was just your friend by the way "

"Ali I didn't think you would want to tell people about me and you yet which is why i didn't say anything "

"No wait I get it you like her because she's blonde Em in not stupid "

"Ali you sound kinda jealous would I be right? "

"No I'm not jealous i just don't like girls who fancy my gf quite frankly "

"Ali come on you don't know she fancies me it's wrong for you to say that you know "

"Em I'm not stupid I can tell when people have the hots for you anyways let's go we are going to be late for school "

we get into my car driving to school,I can just sense a atmosphere, Ali is barely looking at me and is just on her phone not interacting with me like. I try and put my hand on hers ,but she pushes mine off ,looking out of the window not saying a word. I just hope I haven't hurt her I feel terrible.

:Ali there's something wrong I can tell please will you try and open up to me"

"There's nothing wrong I just want to get to school that's all now will you stop talking about it "

"Ali listen I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings it's just so hard when you don't want people knowing about me and you otherwise. I would of told her you know that and as regard her being a Blondie you know your my favourite Blonde "

"Em I said leave it I don't want to discuss this anymore "

"Okay that's fine are you coming over after school to meet my dad today? "

"I'll think about it and get back to you"

We go our separate ways when we get to school, I go into my English lesson sitting next to Aria and Spencer. I can't help thinking about Ali I never wanted to hurt her was she jealous or is it just my imagination?.  As I'm doing my work ,I over hear Spencer and Aria talking about a party at Spencer's house as her sister's  Melissa is back from England. 

"Emily  do you and Ali fancy it then?" Spencer asks

Maybe I'm not sure as my dad is home tonight "

"Im happy his home for you Em" Spencer says smiling

"Me too I miss him so much when he's away and worry of course "

The bell goes for lunch ,i get my food and sit with the girls eating . Ali walks over sitting beside me ,I can still she's still upset over what happened earlier.

"So Ali are you coming  tomorrow tonight ? "
Aria asks

"Where to actually?"
Looking confused