chapter 18

Emily's pov

I lay in my bed thinking about yesterday with Alison, she's so Beautiful she told me yesterday that she kissed boys for practice, I hope I'm not just for   practice, as I generally do like her. I just hope she feels the same way towards me. I get up putting on my clothes brushing my teeth going downstairs. I see my mum  making a cup of coffee

"Hey mum are you okay? "

"Yeah just making a cup of coffee would you like one ? "

"No thank you I best dash off otherwise I'll be late for school "

"Emily what are you plans for tonight? "

"nothing I don't think how come ? "

"Well I was going to say invite Alison round for dinner she seems like a nice girl I like her "

"I don't know mum your probably embarrass me knowing you "

"I won't wait have you not even had your first kiss yet with her?"

I say nothing, i just smile looking away from my mum.

"Oh my gosh Emily you have I'm happy for you I hope it works out for you two "

"Thanks mum anyways I best go before I'm late "

As I'm driving to school there seems to loads of traffic which makes me late. I wouldn't mind being late for swimming practice because Alison could tell me off which would be pretty hot.  My first lesson is English with Mr Fitz, I get in class and Mr fitz says he wants a word with me after. I sit in the front with Aria we are learning about Romeo and Juliet which is rather intriguing.

Class ends Mr fitz gives me a warning for being late but that's about it ,I'm glad his going out with Aria as he let's us off lightly. I meet the girls for lunch I see Alison and Noel joining us. Alison sits down next to me instantly holding my hand, under the table making me smile and blush at the same time.

"Who's coming to my party then tomorrow night ? "
Noel questions us

"Yeah we are all going "
Aria says smiling at him

"Em there will be loads of hot girls there for you to enjoy "
Noel says while laughing

"Honestly don't even go there with Emily Noel she has her eyes on one girl and one girl only
Aria says

I look at Aria as if to say please be quiet now don't make things awkward .

"Anyways Ali what are you doing tonight? "

"Nothing Em why? "

"Wanna come round mine after school ?"

"She's busy with me emiku sorry "
Noel jokes around

"No I'm not busy with you Noel In your dreams plus you wouldn't be able to handle me either "
Ali jokes with him

"Ignore him Em I would love to come round "

"Okay cool I'll see you at swimming practice"
I say smiling at her

                 Alison's pov

As I sit down watching the girls swim, there's only one girl who I fancy and that's Emily, she's so hot when we kissed yesterday In the car I felt tingly everywhere in my body, as though I wanted to make love to her. I wonder what people would say if they knew about my sexuality, however although I'm scared of what people think my feelings for Emily are so strong for her. I feel like I need to do something about it.  I love watching Emily swim, I can see how passionate she is about it. I watch Emily win the race she always stays around later than usual to practice.  I sit and watch her while timing her .