chapter 19

Alison' s pov

I lay awake with Emily in my arms, she looks so Beautiful asleep cuddled up to me. It's Friday which is means it's nearly the weekend before to go to Noel' s cabin party .I'm going to take Emily on a date, she doesn't  know this, I'm going to drive her to the lake and have a romantic picnic together. I'm so glad we were both opened up  about each other's feelings last night, as I couldn't hide It anymore. My  biggest fear is coming out to our friends and my parents, I'm hoping they will accept me for who I am.

Emily gets up looking at me smiling , she slept in her sports bra and shorts last night ,which was rather hot I have to say. I stare at her getting ready ,she just smiles at me looking away blushing . I get out of bed realising my bra is a bit lose at the back, I turn to face Emily, asking her to clip it back for me. As she's clipping it back into place she kisses my neck lovingly sucking on my neck like a hungry vampire only way to describe it. I have to tell her to stop though as it's turning me on a bit, plus we would be late for school, which I don't want Emily getting into trouble for.

"Stop Em we are going to be late plus you might leave a mark "

"Mmm okay your have to let me give you a back massage one day Ali "

"Mmm sounds good"
bitting my lip slightly

I kiss Emily making her fall onto the bed softly ,i get on her lap. I start to grind against her while our kisses are getting more feisty. We both stop and look at each other lovingly ,touching her hand, gently going up and down her arm which i know she loves.

"Okay Ali we better stop before this goes further if you know what I mean "

"Mmm i know but I feel so ..... well it doesn't matter actually "

"I think what exactly you mean Ali I'm feeling the exact same dam school"

Emily drives us to school after having breakfast at hers . I leave her to go to lesson, I miss her instantly.  I loved how we were this morning with each other she is perfect.

            Emily's pov

I sit in my English  class thinking about Alison not engaging with the lesson ,my feelings for her is going stronger for her every day. Aria tries to talk to me about Noel's party not I'm actually bothered about going to his party. They always do the same thing it's either dancing with loads of girl trying to pull girls ,or playing truth or dare, which I don't care about  obviously. 

"Em are you and Ali still coming tonight ? "

Yeah we are what time will you guys be there ? I ask

"About 8 what about you and Ali ? "

"I'm not sure maybe 9 "

"I guess I'll see you with your girl then Em"
Aria  says jokingly

"She's not my girl Aria.  I'm single at the moment "

"Yeah at the moment "
Aria laughs

I meet the girls for lunch discussing Noel' s party. Alison comes and sits next to me holding my hand under the table ,smiling at me sweetly. I whisper in my ear "follow me a minute."
I leave the table heading into the restroom ,i stand by the sink looking into the mirror. I see Alison walking in standing there looking at me bitting her lip sexily.

"Yeah Em why did you want me? "

"Because I wanted to do this "

I softly press Ali against the wall softly kissing her tenderly using my tongue dominating, she fights back and wins. I stop and look at her smiling at her beautiful blue ocean eyes of hers.