chapter 7

Emily's pov

I wake up laying next to me somehow, I've managed cuddle Alison while she's layed on her side with her back face to me. I untangle myself before she notices and, I lay there on my back thinking many things, I wish I could cuddle up to her again but I'm scared if doesn't want that I wouldn't want to invade her personal space.  I lay there for about 20 minutes ,  while she's peacefully asleep. I hear my mum shouting from the bottom of the stairs " saying for us to get up otherwise we are going to be late"" Alison turns around facing me and gives me a smile and looks at me with her beautiful blue eyes. Her blonde hair is all messy too where she's slept it's the bed head look, I have to say it looks sexy. Alison starts taking her top of to put her other clothes on.  I can't help but stare at her, I try and make it not as obvious as possible.

"Good morning Ali how did you sleep did you sleep okay ? And I'm going go to into the bathroom to get changed"

"Don't be silly Em we are both girls it's fine and I've slept the best i have in a long time your bed is so comfy thank you for letting me stay "

"Your welcome Ali you can stay anytime your always welcome would you like a cup of coffee or anything?? " I ask her

"Yeah please that would be great then i better head of there's this new lifeguard starting today apparently it's a girl I'm not looking forward it anyways"

We get downstairs to see my mum watching tv.  Imake 2 coffee's and one cappuccino. We sit by my mum and me and Ali keep looking at each other smiling .

"Nice to see you Ali did you girls have a nice time last night ???"
pam asks us both

"Yeah we did thank you we ordered pizza and watched a movie what about you mum did you have fun ? "

"Yeah I did thank you got I got a bit tipsy so Alison do you have a bf or anything ? "

"No I don't Mrs Fields I'm single how are you finding it here ? "

"Yeah I love it the people are friendly" pam says smiling  at her

"Okay great well I best be going Em I shall see you at school thank you for letting me stay Mrs Fields "
Alison says getting up placing her cup on the counter and heading towards the door

"Bye Ali I'll be seeing you soon" hugging her opening the door for her as she walks out

"Emily you do make me laugh do you know that?? "

"Why mum I'm confused explain your reason ? "

"You so like her really it's so obvious even making her a cup of coffee "

"No mum I don't actually I just see her as a good friend that's all ""
blushing like mad

"Emily you don't have to lie to me your mannarisms said it all and how you acted "

"okay mum i like her as in really like her mum but this has to stay between me and you no one knows at school not even my friends "

"Okay well tell her in your own time and Emily and if you both end up getting together I'll 100% support you both she seems lovely."

"She is lovely anyways I best head of to school thank you mum by the way for your approval if me and Ali do get together "

I get to school 10 minutes late. I head into History and Mrs Wallace tells me off for being late. I get to my seat sitting next to Aria she laughs and whispers ""someone got in trouble"" while laughing. I smile at her while getting on with our work. The lesson seems to go rather quickly , by the time we know it the bell goes for lunch.