chapter 24

Emily's pov

Last night was amazing me and Ali had sex for the first time,my first time with a girl was incredible ,I couldn't ask for anyone better than Alison, everything about it was pure love and gentleness . I cuddle her while we we are both naked, I realise the Time leaving Ali in bed going downstairs making our breakfast . I notice my mum still isn't back, so I send her a text hoping she's okay . When I get back upstairs Alison is awake smiling at me sweetly, I sit on the bed bringing the breakfast to her, she smiles at me with her bright blue eyes.

"Thank you Em your really sweet "

"Your welcome Ali so I thought about school today do you feel like skipping it ? "

"Yeah sure I don't mind but I don't want you getting in trouble are you sure you want to do this Em? "

"Yeah I do come on let's go i want to spend the day with you Ali "

We get into my car, holding hands and cuddling . Before I start the car Ali stops me and kisses me on the lips, we both look at each other lovingly. We drive down this freeway listening to music at the same time. We come to this car wash. As we are sitting in the car watching the car get washed ,
Ali takes her seatbelt off coming over to me sitting on my lap looking at me smiling, she starts to unzip my jeans pulling my boxers down at the same time.

"Ali what are you doing? "I ask her

"Shhhhhhh Em your love it trust me "

I let moan as she licks my clit up and down she looks at me at me at the same time, starting to finger Me deeper and harder while concentrating on my clit . I hold onto the chair feeling myself getting closer to cum, she looks at me as she's licking my pussy, while taking her top off teasing me with her tits ,I try and touch them, she pushes me off being dominating, as she continues to lick my pussy I cum so hard in her mouth moaning out loud.

"MmmMMM fuckkk Ali I'm coming so hardddddd "

"MmmMMM in my mouth too Em hmmmm"

"That was just in time as the car wash finishes "

"We are so naughty Em ?"

"You started it Ali not me"
I say giggling

"Yeah and I wanted to taste your yummy pussy "

We decide to go into the cinema we specifically sit in the back row watching fast and furious 7. We start kissing not really paying much attention to the movie. I look at Ali and say "put your coat over you " she asks me "why" I reply saying "wait and see. "

I lick her pussy while licking her clit fingering her hard and fast, Ali , looks at me biting her lip moaning my name quite loudly .

"MmmMMM Emily right there yesss more mmmmmmmm "

I keep licking her pussy while fingering her hard until she cums over my face. I moan as I'm licking her out feeling her climax. Ali looks at me smiling and tells me "to kiss her on the lips". I sit back down on my chair having a smirk on my face, Ali looks at me as if she's confused .

"Em what are you smiling at?"

"Oh nothing Ali just I'm a bad girl "

"Yes you are your so naughty Em"

"I learn from the best don't I Ali ?"
I say smiling at her

We continue watching the movie cuddled up to each other, I learn into Alison's arms while she strokes my hair softly, while sharing the popcorn. When the movies ends, we decided to go on a car ride taking it in turns to drive .

Alison's pov

Today was certainly worth not going to school for ,I've loved spending today with Emily just me and her. I can't wait for the summer break where we will hopefully go to Paris, I really want to go there with her as we both have a interest in Paris. I want kiss her on top of the Eiffel Tower, she would look so beautiful on top of there. As I'm driving I can't help but keep smiling at her at the same time .

"Em where shall we go now ? "I ask Emily

"How about you surprise me Ali "

We drive for another 30 minutes until we reach this beach , walking along the beach hand in hand while cuddling . We come across these jet skis , we pay the guy to borrow for it 40 minutes .I ride with Emily on the back with her arms wrapped around me, while kissing my neck. I mostly go slow I stop the engine turning to Emily.

"Come here Em I want a kiss right now "

"Your lips are so soft can I just say your so beautiful Ali I love you "

"Thank you Em your gorgeous I love you more "

"No way I love you more Ali"
playfully tickling her

"Oi stop it Em giggling okay now it's your time to take me for a ride "

"Okay sexy Blondie hold on tight"

Emily goes alot faster than I expected her to, i hold onto her telling her to "slow down" she just giggles eventually She slows down. We get off and sit down on the beach eating a icecream together ,while joking and laughing.

It's getting late so we decide to go back to Emily's ,we stop by this Italian pizza place on the way home to Emily's. We eat our pizza in the car while talking about school and other subjects. We pull up outside Emily's house, noticing her mum is back as her car is on the parked outside.

"So Ali would you like to come in and stay ? "

"Yeah sure Em I would love to "

'No more scream series though I had to sleep with the light on last night" Emily says laughing

"Ohhh that's why I woke up with a big headache "

"Yes that's probably why Ali "

We walk into the Emily's front room seeing, her mum sitting on the sofa. Emily's mum looks as though she's going to tell us some news, but the thing is I don't know if it's good of bad.

"Emily please can you sit down a minute"
pam says

"Yeah sure mum what's wrong ? "

"Your father is coming home tomorrow only for a visit though he will be here in the evening so he will be home after school "

"I really can't wait to see him it feels like forever when did you know about this ? "

"Only yesterday but obviously I couldn't tell you as I was out and I wanted to tell you face to face "
Pam says smiling st me

"That's okay mum"
Emily gets up cuddling her
"would you like a drink of coffee? "

"Yeah please sweetheart Ali how are you doing are you okay is my daughter treating you well ? "

"Yes ma'am I'm good thank you I'm pleased about the news and yes Emily is the best "

"Here you go mum "
Emily says bringing her cup of coffee

"How's about we all watch a movie?" Pam asks

"Yeah I've been wanted to watch Pearl Harbour for ages"
Pam suggest

"Yeah sure we don't mind"
I say smiling

As we are watching a movie Emily wraps the covers around us both. Half and hour into the movie, I start to feel sleepy and fall asleep cuddled up to Emily. When the movie goes off Emily wakes me up asking me to come upstairs. We climb into her bed it's not long before we are both fast asleep holding each other.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.:) Thank you to those who are voting and still continuing to read my story. :)