chapter 28

Emily's pov

Yesterday was great spending time with my dad and Ali in the evening, I'm glad she told me she saw her ex last night I could tell something was wrong with her as she was a bit more quiet than usual, what I love about us is the fact we've got a good understanding relationship ,which i feel like we are getting stronger every day. My parents seem to have grown a good bond with Alison too which is lovely to see. I turn around realising Ali isn't there, I put my shorts on with with my top going downstairs.

I see my dad is watching football, Ali is helping my mum with breakfast.I sit down at the kitchen table ,giving Ali a smile she smiles back and kisses my lips .

"Ali you left me upstairs on my own I got cold up there without you "

"Sorry Em I wanted to help your mum with the breakfast plus I wanted you to have a sleep also "

"She's been a star your Ali she's very quick at cooking "
Pam says

"Mum do you want to sit down and I'll take over doing the cooking? "

"No sweetie it's okay it's nearly done anyway just waiting for the mushrooms to cook you can lay the table out though Please? "

"Okay and only if you sure mum I don't like it when you do too much"
I say looking concerned

"It's okay stop as I said it's nearly ready "

We sit around the table making jokes talking about different memories we've all experienced. Me and my dad have such good banter together.

"Hey dad remember that card game Uno we used to play and I used to beat you ever time ?"

"No you didn't i used to beat you and you used to sulk for hours "
he says laughing

"You know that's not true dad I made you pick up 8 cards before "

"But I always win"
he says smiling

"Yeah we will see about that I'll give you another game later "

"Em me and your mum are going to have our nails painted next week "

"Oh really I couldn't think of anything worse ""
I say laughing

"Ignore Emily she's always been more of a tomboy every since she was growing up "
pam says smiling at me

"Thank you for breakfast mum I'll wash up now "

"I'll go and help Em with the washing up "
Ali says following me

"Hey you sexy Mermaid I wanted another kiss did I tell you that you look hot today? "

"Ali your making me blush thank you you always look perfect to me "

Ali sits up on the counter kissing my lips softly while holding me, we stare lovingly into each other's eyes, then start kissing again ,until the door swings open.

"Sorry I hope I wasn't interrupting anything "
pam says

"Oh no you wasn't mum we was just having a cuddle that's all I'm just a lucky girl mum "

"Your both very lucky your perfect together Emily dad wants to know if you and Ali would like to come to the cinema with us ? "

"Yeah sure we would love to go pam" Ali says enthusiastically

As I'm washing the plates Ali is beside me drying up, I splash the water off my hands starting to splash her with it, she giggles telling me to ""stop it."" However I pay no attention and continue splashing her with the water, she gets the whipped cream bottle starting to squirt it all over my hair .