chapter 9

Emily's pov 

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off ,I switch it off and turn the over way falling back to sleep, it was on my because of Aria ringing me I woke back up again. I get up brushing my teeth getting ready for school. Last night was amazing at the fun fair with Alison and going on all the rides ,I loved how we bonded. I get downstairs heading straight into school and into lesson. I sit in class feeling bored and also thinking what can us girls do tonight ,we could go to Spencer's lake. The bell rings and I head to lunch meeting the other girls.  I sit down and reflect on me and Alison, I just wish someone would make the move, it's really buggimg me now. I see Alison and Spencer  getting there food I can't help but to keep staring at Alison. As they come over to the table Alison looks really nice today as always.

"Hey Ali""
smiling at her blushing hard

"Hey Em last night was fun then rides my head is still spinning"

"I know mine is too i had a great time though so what's the plan tonight girls?""
I ask them

"Well we don't know yet we could go the lake house who fancies going into the lake naked?""
Spencer asks

"Eeww I'm not going in at all it's dirty the lake "
Ali says with a look on her face

"I'll go in  but not naked"
I say

"Oh Em you would your a swimmer so if we get around there around 19:30 ?"
Hanna asks us

"Sounds good anyways guys I better go and get ready for swimming I'll see you all tonight "

As I leave the girls my mind keeps travelling back up to Alison, I can't stop thinking of her the way she looks at me with her beautiful blue eyes. As I'm getting changed, I hear the door bang which makes me jump. I put my swimming stuff on and open the changing room door.

""BOO !!""
Ali says jumping out at me

"Geeze Ali don't do that you scared me then what are you doing here ??I though you was having lunch with the girls "

"Yeah I was but I kinda ditched them because I wanted to see you I hope you don't mind "

"No of course not Ali"
blushing like mad

I get into the pool racing the other girls timing myself each time, I win by 40 seconds, I hear Ali say well done em, which doesn't go down well with the other girls. As they think she's being unfair. I get of the pool walking towards Ali with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Em you can have 10 more minutes if you like ?? "
Ali asks me

"No I'm good for now my shoulder is kinda achy so I think I'll rest "

"Okay Em I'll have to massage it later for you at Spencer's "
winking at her

"I guess you will Ali can I ask you something? "

"Yeah sure Em ask me anything "

"How comes the other day when another girl won the swimming face you didn't cheer or anything?? but with me your different? "

"I am different with you Em because your my favourite remember me telling you this last night ?"

"Yeah I do but is there any Pacific reason why ? "

"There's no reason Emily you best go and get dried before you get cold "

"Okay Ali I'm sorry I was just curious that's all "

"Don't be sorry em you've got nothing to be sorry for actually it's my fault I just close people down and shut people out it's just me em don't take if personally "