chapter 29

*one week later *

Emily's pov

Alot has something in a week Alison and i have a dog called Pepe it's Shetland Sheep breed, we have both grown to love love him ,we rescued him in the forest ,he was there on his own with no dog owner ,he looked really slim, as if he hasn't eaten for a while. Ali and I decided to take him home with us, and is looking much better now. my dad decided to leave the army and he started sufferring from depression, so they didn't want him anymore. I stayed at Alison's last night her mum and me have a nice bond ,she's like a second mum to me very gentle natured ,very caring. I get up while Alison is asleep, going downstairs while taking Pepe with me.

"Hey Jessica are you okay ? "

"Yeah I'm good sweetheart thank you would you like anything to eat ? Is Alison still asleep ?"

"Yeah she's still asleep and food would be good thank you would you like any help Jessica? "

"No thank you I'll be okay "

I go outside letting pepe out in the garden ,he comes back over to me wagging his tail jumping up on me excitedly.

"Hey pepe shall we go And wake mummy up ,i say stroking him"

Pepe follows me upstairs jumping on Alison she wakes up giving him a cuddle, he stretches out and lays on his back panting.

"Morning sleeping beauty i never thought you was going to get up today"

"Hey cheeky Em you know I love my bed oi where's my morning kiss beautiful?"

I kiss Alison on the lips softly ,then we lay on the bed cuddling while stroking Pepe .

"Did he sleep in between us last night again ?"
Alison asks with a smile on her face

"Yeah he did he did he took us most of the room to be honest"
I say laughing

"Have you let him out in the garden yet Em? "

"Yeah I did however he hasn't been fed yet oh and your mum is making us breakfast "

"Okay babe well I best get ready then I could lay like this all day with you "

"I know me too I'll try not to stare at you but i can't help it you always look so sexy "

Ali throws her top at my face , laughing at the same time .

"Shhhhh you i always see you staring at me "

"Okay you win but I don't mean it just can't help it you know "

"Well I'm okay with you staring at me plus I'm all yours Em "

We get downstairs eating breakfast ,I keep feeding Pepe my food from underneath the table, which Alison notices but she just smiles at me. We finish up eating and go for a walk to the forest, we take Alisons car with pepe at the back .We get out of the car and start walking to the lake, we have packed a picnic and some food for Pepe also .

"This is beautiful isn't it Em? such a nice sunmer day with the birds singing in the distance it's so relaxing "

"I know I love it here with you and the kissing rock is over there too and we have our own little family with Pepe you and me it's perfect"

"I know Em everyday is perfect when I get to spend it with you and Pepe "

I throw a stick for Pepe he goes in and out of the water catching it, while coming back out to fetch the stick back for me .

"Your amazing Em teaching him how to do that "

"I know he took s bit to learn it but you got you there didn't you buddy"
i say looking into his eyes stroking him